1. Where are James and his mother planning to take a trip?
To the Lighthouse
2. What is James' favorite hobby?
Cutting pictures out of catalogues
3. Who says that the weather will not be nice enough for the trip?
4. What does James imagine doing to his father?
To grab any weapon and gash a hole in his father's breast
5. What is Mrs. Ramsay bringing to the Lighthouse for the keeper's ailing son?
6. What is the children's opinion of Mr. Tansley?
He is a miserable, sarcastic brute.
This section contains 6,679 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)