1. Jem broke his arm badly at the elbow when he was nearly how old, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. How many years older is Jem than his sister Scout?
4 years older.
3. In Chapter 1, the narrator says, "Being Southerners, it was a source of shame to some members of the family that we had no recorded ancestors on either side of" what battle?
The Battle of Hastings.
4. Simon Finch is described in Chapter 1 as a fur-trapping apothecary from what location?
5. What is the name of the homestead that Simon Finch established for himself in Alabama?
6. According to the narrator in Chapter 1, where did Atticus Finch go to study law?
This section contains 4,269 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)