|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
(a) Mr. Underwood.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Sam Levy.
(d) John Taylor.
2. What does Dill say the children were playing in front of Tom Robinson's residence when Atticus arrived in Chapter 25?
3. Scout says in Chapter 6 that Mr. Avery boards a room across the street from whose house?
(a) Mrs. Dubose's.
(b) Bob Ewell's.
(c) Ruth Jones's.
(d) Maxwell Green's.
4. How has Jem been injured in Chapter 29?
(a) His leg is broken.
(b) His collar bone is broken.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) His ribs are broken.
5. Of whom does Scout say in Chapter 9, "I decided that she had been swapped at birth, that my grandparents had perhaps received a Crawford instead of a Finch"?
(a) Aunt Clara.
(b) Aunt Alexandra.
(c) Aunt Mayella.
(d) Aunt Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Cunningham pour all over his food that causes Scout to exclaim in Chapter 3?
2. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
3. What profession does Dill say his new father has in his letter in Chapter 12?
4. What month is it in the beginning of Chapter 24?
5. What is the name of Atticus Finch's brother?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)