|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did Alabama secede from the Union during the Civil War era?
(a) March 1, 1860.
(b) September 14, 1862.
(c) January 11, 1861.
(d) July 12, 1860.
2. On what date was the Sheriff contacted to go to the Ewell residence, according to his testimony in Chapter 17?
(a) November 21.
(b) September 12.
(c) June 13.
(d) July 7.
3. In Chapter 1, the narrator says, "Being Southerners, it was a source of shame to some members of the family that we had no recorded ancestors on either side of" what battle?
(a) The Battle of Shiloh.
(b) The Battle of Austerlitz.
(c) The Battle of Hastings.
(d) The Battle of Fontenoy.
4. What does Dill say he's going to be when he grows up as Miss Rachel approaches them on the sidewalk in Chapter 22?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A clown.
5. What is the language of the Creek Indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Maudie detest growing in her yard?
2. What word used in Chapter 24 refers to a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess?
3. Where does Calpurnia make Scout eat the rest of her dinner after she's insulted Walter in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Tom Robinson's wife?
5. What does Jem believe the justice system should get rid of in Chapter 23?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)