|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom Robinson's testimony, he spent thirty days in jail once before when he was convicted of what crime?
(b) Animal cruelty.
(c) Domestic abuse.
(d) Disorderly conduct.
2. Where is Mr. Gilmer said to be from in Chapter 17?
(a) Little Rock.
3. Of whom does Jem say in Chapter 16, "Lives by himself way down near the county line. He’s got a colored woman and all sorts of mixed chillun"?
(a) Cecil Jacobs.
(b) Bob Ewell.
(c) Mr. Dolphus Raymond.
(d) Mr. Tensaw Jones.
4. Where is Atticus returning from in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Montgomery, Alabama.
(b) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Houston, Texas.
5. What does Miss Maudie detest growing in her yard?
(b) Crab grass.
(d) Nut grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tom Robinson injure his left arm, according to Reverend Sykes in Chapter 18?
2. For whom does Tom Robinson say he worked at the time of the crime in Chapter 19?
3. What does Jem get his pants caught on as the children run from the Radley yard in Chapter 6?
4. How much money does Mayella say she offered to Tom Robinson to bust up a chiffarobe for her in Chapter 18?
5. Who is described in Chapter 9 as "Maycomb County’s sole surviving Confederate veteran"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)