|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Maudie detest growing in her yard?
(b) Nut grass.
(c) Crab grass.
2. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
(a) Mr. Underwood.
(b) John Taylor.
(c) Sam Levy.
(d) Cecil Jacobs.
3. How much does the twirling baton cost that Scout longs for in Chapter 11?
(a) 1 dollar.
(b) 17 cents.
(c) 2 dollars.
(d) 50 cents.
4. What does Jem do after Mrs. Dubose says derogatory things about Atticus and enrages him in Chapter 11?
(a) He destroys her camelias.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He breaks her window.
(d) He shoots her dog.
5. Of whom does Scout say in Chapter 9, "I decided that she had been swapped at birth, that my grandparents had perhaps received a Crawford instead of a Finch"?
(a) Aunt Clara.
(b) Aunt Mayella.
(c) Aunt Elizabeth.
(d) Aunt Alexandra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cola does Scout describe the black attendees of the trial drinking in Chapter 16?
2. What does Dill say he's going to be when he grows up as Miss Rachel approaches them on the sidewalk in Chapter 22?
3. What does Scout observe for the first time that makes her scream for Atticus saying that the world is ending in Chapter 8?
4. Who does Scout say taught her and Jem to shoot when they received air-rifles in Chapter 10?
5. On what date was the Sheriff contacted to go to the Ewell residence, according to his testimony in Chapter 17?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)