|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Jem starting school in Chapter 2?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Fourth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Third grade.
2. What is the name of Scout's schoolteacher in Chapter 2?
(a) Miss Sarah Roberts.
(b) Miss Cathy Smith.
(c) Miss Julie Anderson.
(d) Miss Caroline Fisher.
3. For how long does Atticus leave home because the legislature is called into emergency session in Chapter 12?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. On what date was the Sheriff contacted to go to the Ewell residence, according to his testimony in Chapter 17?
(a) June 13.
(b) November 21.
(c) July 7.
(d) September 12.
5. Simon Finch is described in Chapter 1 as a fur-trapping apothecary from what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Tom Robinson say he has in Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of the little boy that has no lunch with him at school in Chapter 2?
3. How does Scout say Calpurnia's grammar changes whenever she is furious in Chapter 3?
4. How did Tom Robinson injure his left arm, according to Reverend Sykes in Chapter 18?
5. What is the name of the Maycomb trash collector that Jem and Scout see at church in Chapter 12?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)