|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Atticus returning from in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Houston, Texas.
(d) Montgomery, Alabama.
2. How many years older is Jem than his sister Scout?
(a) 1 year older.
(b) 4 years older.
(c) 3 years older.
(d) 2 years older.
3. What is the name of Tom Robinson's wife?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
5. Where does Scout threaten to go and drown herself in Chapter 3?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Barker's Eddy.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Simon Finch is described in Chapter 1 as a fur-trapping apothecary from what location?
2. What time does Scout get out of school each day in Chapter 7?
3. Dill tells Atticus that he won Jem's pants playing what game in Chapter 6?
4. Who is the judge that oversees the trial of Tom Robinson?
5. How long has the jury been out when Jem, Scout, and Dill return from eating lunch in Chapter 21?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)