|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scout says in Chapter 6 that "Matches were dangerous, but" what "were fatal"?
2. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
(a) Bob Ewell.
(b) Tensaw Jones.
(c) Dolphus Raymond.
(d) Heck Tate.
3. On what date did Alabama secede from the Union during the Civil War era?
(a) July 12, 1860.
(b) March 1, 1860.
(c) September 14, 1862.
(d) January 11, 1861.
4. How far is Maycomb from Finch's Landing?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
5. The twirling baton that Scout longs for in Chapter 11 is sold at what store in town?
(c) V. J. Elmore's.
(d) J. C. Penney's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Maycomb trash collector that Jem and Scout see at church in Chapter 12?
2. Scouts says in Chapter 16, "Atticus said naming people after Confederate generals made" what?
3. How did Tom Robinson injure his left arm, according to Reverend Sykes in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Scout tell Mr. Cunningham to say hello to for her in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Mr. Dolphus Raymond offer a drink to in the beginning of Chapter 20?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)