|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Scout say Atticus is in Chapter 10?
(a) Nearly 40.
(c) Nearly 50.
(d) Nearly 60.
2. Who does Scout almost come to blows with on the playground because he insults Atticus in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Bob Ewell.
3. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
4. Where is Mr. Gilmer said to be from in Chapter 17?
(b) Little Rock.
5. Who picks up Dill at the train station in Maycomb's one taxi in Chapter 4?
(a) Miss Rachel.
(b) Atticus Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Maycomb trash collector that Jem and Scout see at church in Chapter 12?
2. What reason does Tom Robinson give for why he helped out Mayella Ewell periodically in Chapter 19?
3. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
4. Jem broke his arm badly at the elbow when he was nearly how old, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
5. What kind of sport are the Methodists and the Baptists playing as a benefit in Chapter 10?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)