|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Alexandra presents a book to Jem and Scout that was written by what cousin of theirs in Chapter 13?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Mr. Tensaw Jones.
(d) Joshua St. Clair.
2. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
(a) Maxwell Green.
(b) Tensaw Jones.
(c) Link Deas.
(d) Cecil Jacobs.
3. Who does Mr. Dolphus Raymond offer a drink to in the beginning of Chapter 20?
4. Who does Jem go to tell that Dill has arrived at the Finch household in Chapter 14?
(a) Miss Rachel.
(b) Aunt Alexandra.
5. How much does the twirling baton cost that Scout longs for in Chapter 11?
(a) 17 cents.
(b) 2 dollars.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 1 dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cola does Scout describe the black attendees of the trial drinking in Chapter 16?
2. What time does Scout get out of school each day in Chapter 7?
3. According to Tom Robinson's testimony, he spent thirty days in jail once before when he was convicted of what crime?
4. Scout says in Chapter 6 that Mr. Avery boards a room across the street from whose house?
5. The twirling baton that Scout longs for in Chapter 11 is sold at what store in town?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)