|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little boy that has no lunch with him at school in Chapter 2?
(a) Walter Cunningham.
(b) Peter Dawkins.
(c) Jamie Smith.
(d) Jesse Thomas.
2. How many miles away from home has Dill traveled to come to Maycomb in Chapter 14?
3. How far is Maycomb from Finch's Landing?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
4. How many siblings does Mayella Ewell have?
5. Who is the judge that oversees the trial of Tom Robinson?
(a) Judge Murphy.
(b) Judge Taylor.
(c) Judge Tate.
(d) Judge Dixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Atticus define for Scout in Chapter 14 as "carnal knowledge of a female by force and without consent"?
2. What county in Alabama does Scout's schoolteacher say she's from in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
4. Where is Mr. Gilmer said to be from in Chapter 17?
5. What lady from Maycomb is described in Chapter 16 as one who dips snuff in private?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)