|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Cunningham pour all over his food that causes Scout to exclaim in Chapter 3?
2. What towns-person is described by Jem in Chapter 16 as voting "the straight Prohibition ticket"?
(a) Mr. Tensaw Jones.
(b) John Taylor.
(c) Maxwell Green.
(d) Sam Levy.
3. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
4. How many children does Tom Robinson say he has in Chapter 19?
5. What lady from Maycomb is described in Chapter 16 as one who dips snuff in private?
(a) Mayella Ewell.
(b) Ruth Jones.
(c) Miss Emily Davis.
(d) Miss Stephanie Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Atticus Finch's brother?
2. Who does Mr. Dolphus Raymond offer a drink to in the beginning of Chapter 20?
3. What does Jem tell Scout to not get tangled up with in the garden as the children steal into the Radley yard in Chapter 6?
4. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Scout almost come to blows with on the playground because he insults Atticus in the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)