|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Maycomb trash collector that Jem and Scout see at church in Chapter 12?
2. What does Jem tell Scout to not get tangled up with in the garden as the children steal into the Radley yard in Chapter 6?
(a) Melon vines.
(b) Blackberry vines.
(c) Collard greens.
(d) Strawberry vines.
3. How much does the twirling baton cost that Scout longs for in Chapter 11?
(a) 2 dollars.
(b) 1 dollar.
(c) 17 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
4. What does Jem use to try to deliver a message to Boo Radley in Chapter 5?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A paper airplane.
(c) A rock.
(d) A fishing pole.
5. Who is the telephone operator that calls Atticus to tell him that school has been canceled in Chapter 8?
(a) Eula May.
(b) Who is the telephone operator that calls Atticus to tell him that school has been canceled in Chapter 8?
(c) Mayella Ewell.
(d) Miss Maudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scout's schoolteacher in Chapter 2?
2. For how long does Atticus leave home because the legislature is called into emergency session in Chapter 12?
3. Atticus tells Scout not to use the "n" word because it is what, in Chapter 9?
4. What is noted by Atticus when he has Bob Ewell write his name before the court in Chapter 17?
5. On what date was the Sheriff contacted to go to the Ewell residence, according to his testimony in Chapter 17?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)