|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jem broke his arm badly at the elbow when he was nearly how old, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of Atticus Finch's brother?
(a) George Finch.
(b) Edward Finch.
(c) William Finch.
(d) Jack Finch.
3. The medal that Scout and Jem find in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7 is one that was awarded for what achievement?
(a) The Maycomb Spelling Bee.
(b) The Maycomb Sack Race.
(c) Acts of Valor in WWI.
(d) The Maycomb Horse Race.
4. Where does Calpurnia make Scout eat the rest of her dinner after she's insulted Walter in Chapter 3?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
(a) Maxwell Green.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Tensaw Jones.
(d) Link Deas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the little boy that Scout's teacher sees a "cootie" crawling on in Chapter 3?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
3. Jem tells Scout in Chapter 7 that it wasn't until he reached what grade that he learned anything of value in school?
4. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
5. Where does Dill live during the school year?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)