|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Scout say in Chapter 9, "I decided that she had been swapped at birth, that my grandparents had perhaps received a Crawford instead of a Finch"?
(a) Aunt Clara.
(b) Aunt Elizabeth.
(c) Aunt Mayella.
(d) Aunt Alexandra.
2. Jem broke his arm badly at the elbow when he was nearly how old, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
3. Who does Scout almost come to blows with on the playground because he insults Atticus in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(b) Bob Ewell.
(c) Cecil Jacobs.
(d) John Taylor.
4. The twirling baton that Scout longs for in Chapter 11 is sold at what store in town?
(b) J. C. Penney's.
(c) V. J. Elmore's.
5. Who is the telephone operator that calls Atticus to tell him that school has been canceled in Chapter 8?
(a) Eula May.
(b) Miss Maudie.
(c) Who is the telephone operator that calls Atticus to tell him that school has been canceled in Chapter 8?
(d) Mayella Ewell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Maudie detest growing in her yard?
2. How old does Scout say Atticus is in Chapter 10?
3. At what time does Jem sneak out of the house to go get his pants in Chapter 6?
4. On what date did Alabama secede from the Union during the Civil War era?
5. Who does Scout say taught her and Jem to shoot when they received air-rifles in Chapter 10?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)