|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first object that Jem and Scout see in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7?
(a) A watch.
(b) A piece of gum.
(c) A soap figurine.
(d) A ball of twine.
2. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
(a) Maxwell Green.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Tensaw Jones.
(d) Link Deas.
3. The twirling baton that Scout longs for in Chapter 11 is sold at what store in town?
(a) V. J. Elmore's.
(c) J. C. Penney's.
4. What is the name of the little boy that has no lunch with him at school in Chapter 2?
(a) Peter Dawkins.
(b) Walter Cunningham.
(c) Jesse Thomas.
(d) Jamie Smith.
5. The little figurines of a boy and girl that Scout and Jem find in the tree in Chapter 7 are carved from what material?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jem tells Scout in Chapter 7 that it wasn't until he reached what grade that he learned anything of value in school?
2. What is the first name of the elder Mr. Radley?
3. How much money does Scout's teacher offer to loan to the little boy who has no lunch with him in Chapter 2?
4. Of whom does Scout say in Chapter 9, "I decided that she had been swapped at birth, that my grandparents had perhaps received a Crawford instead of a Finch"?
5. What kind of sport are the Methodists and the Baptists playing as a benefit in Chapter 10?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)