|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade in school is Scout starting in Chapter 2?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Second grade.
2. Whose house has caught fire in Chapter 8?
(a) Miss Stephanie Crawford's.
(b) Miss Emily Davis's.
(c) Mr. Underwood's.
(d) Miss Maudie's.
3. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Calpurnia make Scout eat the rest of her dinner after she's insulted Walter in Chapter 3?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In her bedroom.
5. In Chapter 1, the narrator says, "Being Southerners, it was a source of shame to some members of the family that we had no recorded ancestors on either side of" what battle?
(a) The Battle of Austerlitz.
(b) The Battle of Hastings.
(c) The Battle of Fontenoy.
(d) The Battle of Shiloh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scout say taught her and Jem to shoot when they received air-rifles in Chapter 10?
2. What does Jem tell Scout to not get tangled up with in the garden as the children steal into the Radley yard in Chapter 6?
3. At what time in the night does Atticus awaken Scout because of the fire on the block in Chapter 8?
4. Scout says in Chapter 6 that Mr. Avery boards a room across the street from whose house?
5. What does Jem intend to buy for himself with his birthday money in the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)