|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Scout's teacher offer to loan to the little boy who has no lunch with him in Chapter 2?
(a) 10 cents.
(b) 2 dollars.
(c) 25 cents.
(d) 1 dollar.
2. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
(a) Warren County.
(b) Abbott County.
(c) Montgomery County.
(d) Lafayette County.
3. What ailment does Scout try to get from Miss Rachel's cook's son by rubbing her head against his head in Chapter 9?
(d) The flu.
4. Simon Finch is described in Chapter 1 as a fur-trapping apothecary from what location?
5. Who does Scout almost come to blows with on the playground because he insults Atticus in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Bob Ewell.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) John Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Atticus tells Scout not to use the "n" word because it is what, in Chapter 9?
2. Scout claims in Chapter 8 that "Mr. Avery said it was written on the Rosetta Stone that when children disobeyed their parents, smoked cigarettes and made war on each other," what would happen?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
4. What does Jem intend to buy for himself with his birthday money in the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. How old does Scout say Atticus is in Chapter 10?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)