|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scout threaten to go and drown herself in Chapter 3?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) Barker's Eddy.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
2. What items are contained in the jewelry box that Scout and Jem find in the knothole in Chapter 4?
(b) Indian-head pennies.
(c) Wooden figurines.
(d) Chess pieces.
3. What is the name of Scout's schoolteacher in Chapter 2?
(a) Miss Julie Anderson.
(b) Miss Caroline Fisher.
(c) Miss Sarah Roberts.
(d) Miss Cathy Smith.
4. Jem broke his arm badly at the elbow when he was nearly how old, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
5. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
(a) Maxwell Green.
(b) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Link Deas.
(d) Tensaw Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
2. How many years older is Jem than his sister Scout?
3. What grade in school is Scout starting in Chapter 2?
4. What does Jem get his pants caught on as the children run from the Radley yard in Chapter 6?
5. What is Dill's real name?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)