|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scout say Calpurnia's grammar changes whenever she is furious in Chapter 3?
(a) It becomes nonsensical.
(b) It becomes precise.
(c) It becomes erratic.
(d) It becomes heightened.
2. How many years older is Jem than his sister Scout?
(a) 1 year older.
(b) 3 years older.
(c) 2 years older.
(d) 4 years older.
3. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
4. What grade is Scout beginning in school in Chapter 7?
(a) First grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
5. Who is the little boy that Scout's teacher sees a "cootie" crawling on in Chapter 3?
(a) Burris Ewell.
(b) Link Deas.
(c) Heck Tate.
(d) Maxwell Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scout's schoolteacher in Chapter 2?
2. What was the name of Miss Maudie's father?
3. Where does Scout threaten to go and drown herself in Chapter 3?
4. Scout says in Chapter 6 that Mr. Avery boards a room across the street from whose house?
5. What items are contained in the jewelry box that Scout and Jem find in the knothole in Chapter 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)