|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described in Chapter 9 as "Maycomb County’s sole surviving Confederate veteran"?
(a) Bob Ewell.
(b) Ike Finch.
(c) Mr. Dolphus Raymond.
(d) Mr. Tensaw Jones.
2. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
(a) Abbott County.
(b) Lafayette County.
(c) Montgomery County.
(d) Warren County.
3. Who does Scout say taught her and Jem to shoot when they received air-rifles in Chapter 10?
(a) Bob Ewell.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Aunt Alexandra.
(d) Mr. Dolphus Raymond.
4. What kind of car does Atticus Finch own and keep in the garage?
(a) A Rolls-Royce.
(b) A Chevrolet.
(c) A Subaru.
(d) A Ford.
5. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Sam Levy.
(c) Mr. Underwood.
(d) Cecil Jacobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dill say the children were playing in front of Tom Robinson's residence when Atticus arrived in Chapter 25?
2. Who is the judge that oversees the trial of Tom Robinson?
3. How old is Jem in the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. How many bullet holes does Atticus say they found on Tom Robinson in Chapter 24?
5. What does Scout say "always filled me with vague apprehension and a firm desire to be elsewhere" in Chapter 24?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)