|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Atticus say shamed the Ku Klux Klan away from Maycomb when they paraded around his house once in Chapter 15?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Sam Levy.
(c) Cecil Jacobs.
(d) Maxwell Green.
2. What is the name of the young woman who claims to have been raped by Tom Robinson in the trial?
(a) Miss Maudie.
(b) Mayella Ewell.
(c) Ruth Jones.
(d) Stephanie Crawford.
3. What kind of sport are the Methodists and the Baptists playing as a benefit in Chapter 10?
(c) Touch football.
4. What kind of car does Atticus Finch own and keep in the garage?
(a) A Chevrolet.
(b) A Rolls-Royce.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Subaru.
5. What reason does Tom Robinson give for why he helped out Mayella Ewell periodically in Chapter 19?
(a) He hoped she'd marry him.
(b) He needed money.
(c) He was attracted to her.
(d) He felt sorry for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first object that Jem and Scout see in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
3. Why does Miss Maudie tell Scout it is a sin to kill a mockingbird?
4. What year does Atticus Finch say it is in his closing statements in Chapter 20?
5. The medal that Scout and Jem find in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7 is one that was awarded for what achievement?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)