|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dill's real name?
(a) Jack Harris.
(b) William Peter Harris.
(c) Truman Harris.
(d) Charles Baker Harris.
2. According to the narrator in Chapter 22, "Court-appointed defenses were usually given to" what latest addition to the bar?
(a) Dolphus Raymond.
(b) Bob Ewell.
(c) Link Deas.
(d) Maxwell Green.
3. When Jem and Scout were given air-rifles, Atticus told Jem that it was a sin to kill a mockingbird, but that he could shoot all of what kind of bird that he wanted?
4. Where have Jem and Dill gone in the beginning of Chapter 24?
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) Barker's Eddy.
5. What is noted by Atticus when he has Bob Ewell write his name before the court in Chapter 17?
(a) Ewell is blind.
(b) Ewell is right-handed.
(c) Ewell is illiterate.
(d) Ewell is left-handed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Tom Robinson say he worked at the time of the crime in Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of the young woman who claims to have been raped by Tom Robinson in the trial?
3. What does Scout think is under her bed when she goes to get Jem in Chapter 14?
4. What word from Chapter 25 refers to generous actions or donations to aid the poor, ill, or helpless?
5. What is the name of Tom Robinson's wife?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)