|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade in school is Scout starting in Chapter 2?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Third grade.
(d) Second grade.
2. What ailment does Scout try to get from Miss Rachel's cook's son by rubbing her head against his head in Chapter 9?
(b) The flu.
3. Who does Scout almost come to blows with on the playground because he insults Atticus in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Cecil Jacobs.
(c) Bob Ewell.
(d) John Taylor.
4. Who is described in Chapter 4 as "the meanest old woman who ever lived"?
(a) Miss Emily Davis.
(b) Miss Maudie.
(d) Mrs. Dubose.
5. What household pets does Jem suggest Boo Radley eats in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. The medal that Scout and Jem find in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7 is one that was awarded for what achievement?
2. On what date did Alabama secede from the Union during the Civil War era?
3. What does Scout find in the knothole of the oak tree at the Radley Place in the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What grade is Scout beginning in school in Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the little boy that has no lunch with him at school in Chapter 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)