|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Scout's teacher offer to loan to the little boy who has no lunch with him in Chapter 2?
(a) 10 cents.
(b) 1 dollar.
(c) 2 dollars.
(d) 25 cents.
2. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
3. The little figurines of a boy and girl that Scout and Jem find in the tree in Chapter 7 are carved from what material?
4. What is Dill's real name?
(a) Truman Harris.
(b) Charles Baker Harris.
(c) William Peter Harris.
(d) Jack Harris.
5. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
(a) Warren County.
(b) Abbott County.
(c) Lafayette County.
(d) Montgomery County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Atticus tells Scout not to use the "n" word because it is what, in Chapter 9?
2. What does Miss Maudie detest growing in her yard?
3. On what date did Alabama secede from the Union during the Civil War era?
4. What grade in school is Scout starting in Chapter 2?
5. The medal that Scout and Jem find in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7 is one that was awarded for what achievement?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)