|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Scout say in Chapter 9, "I decided that she had been swapped at birth, that my grandparents had perhaps received a Crawford instead of a Finch"?
(a) Aunt Mayella.
(b) Aunt Clara.
(c) Aunt Alexandra.
(d) Aunt Elizabeth.
2. Scout says in Chapter 4 that the train stop called Maycomb Junction is actually in what county?
(a) Montgomery County.
(b) Lafayette County.
(c) Abbott County.
(d) Warren County.
3. What does Jem use to try to deliver a message to Boo Radley in Chapter 5?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) A paper airplane.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A rock.
4. What does Miss Maudie say Boo Radley's name is in Chapter 5?
5. What household pets does Jem suggest Boo Radley eats in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Scout beginning in school in Chapter 7?
2. Who picks up Dill at the train station in Maycomb's one taxi in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Atticus Finch's brother?
4. What grade in school is Scout starting in Chapter 2?
5. The medal that Scout and Jem find in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7 is one that was awarded for what achievement?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)