|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Scout get out of school each day in Chapter 4?
(a) 2:30 p.m.
(b) 3:00 p.m.
(c) 3:30 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
2. What does Scout find in the knothole of the oak tree at the Radley Place in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Wooden chess pieces.
(b) A ball of twine.
(c) Soap figurines.
(d) Chewing gum.
3. What grade is Scout beginning in school in Chapter 7?
(a) First grade.
(b) Second grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. Who is Dill sitting next to in the courtroom in Chapter 17?
(a) Cecil Jacobs.
(b) Mr. Dolphus Raymond.
(c) Miss Stephanie Crawford.
(d) Reverend Sykes.
5. What is noted by Atticus when he has Bob Ewell write his name before the court in Chapter 17?
(a) Ewell is left-handed.
(b) Ewell is right-handed.
(c) Ewell is blind.
(d) Ewell is illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jem go to tell that Dill has arrived at the Finch household in Chapter 14?
2. Who lives at the far end of Scout's street next door to the post office in Chapter 4?
3. How old does Scout say Atticus is in Chapter 10?
4. What time does Scout get out of school each day in Chapter 7?
5. What is the first object that Jem and Scout see in the knothole of the oak tree in Chapter 7?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)