|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Atticus Finch own and keep in the garage?
(a) A Rolls-Royce.
(b) A Subaru.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevrolet.
2. What does Scout observe for the first time that makes her scream for Atticus saying that the world is ending in Chapter 8?
(d) A tornado.
3. Jem and Scout learn in Chapter 23 that the one juror that wanted to find Tom Robinson innocent was a relative of what family?
(a) The Ewells.
(b) The Finches.
(c) The Stewarts.
(d) The Cunninghams.
4. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
(a) Tensaw Jones.
(b) Bob Ewell.
(c) Heck Tate.
(d) Dolphus Raymond.
5. What does Jem believe the justice system should get rid of in Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
2. Where is Enfield Prison Farm said to be in Chapter 23?
3. Who does Scout tell Mr. Cunningham to say hello to for her in Chapter 15?
4. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
5. Jem says in Chapter 23 of Atticus, "He told me havin' a gun around's an invitation" for what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)