|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store does Miss Stephanie Crawford say she was leaving when she saw Atticus get threatened in Chapter 23?
(a) Jitney Jungle.
(c) J.C. Penney's.
2. Where is Enfield Prison Farm said to be in Chapter 23?
(a) Clark County.
(b) Chester County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Warren County.
3. Who does Scout tell Mr. Cunningham to say hello to for her in Chapter 15?
4. At what time in the night does Atticus awaken Scout because of the fire on the block in Chapter 8?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
5. Whose house has caught fire in Chapter 8?
(a) Miss Maudie's.
(b) Mr. Underwood's.
(c) Miss Emily Davis's.
(d) Miss Stephanie Crawford's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scout observe for the first time that makes her scream for Atticus saying that the world is ending in Chapter 8?
2. What does Jem believe the justice system should get rid of in Chapter 23?
3. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
4. Who speaks from the shadows and is revealed to be holding a double-barrel shotgun with the intention of protecting Atticus in Chapter 15?
5. Scout claims in Chapter 8 that "Mr. Avery said it was written on the Rosetta Stone that when children disobeyed their parents, smoked cigarettes and made war on each other," what would happen?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)