|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store does Miss Stephanie Crawford say she was leaving when she saw Atticus get threatened in Chapter 23?
(b) Jitney Jungle.
(c) J.C. Penney's.
2. At what time in the night does Atticus awaken Scout because of the fire on the block in Chapter 8?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
3. Jem says in Chapter 23 of Atticus, "He told me havin' a gun around's an invitation" for what?
(a) Somebody to shoot you.
(c) Somebody to stab you.
(d) Somebody to rob you.
4. Whose house has caught fire in Chapter 8?
(a) Miss Maudie's.
(b) Mr. Underwood's.
(c) Miss Emily Davis's.
(d) Miss Stephanie Crawford's.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
2. What does Scout observe for the first time that makes her scream for Atticus saying that the world is ending in Chapter 8?
3. What will happen to Tom Robinson if he loses his appeal, according to Atticus in Chapter 23?
4. Who does Scout tell Mr. Cunningham to say hello to for her in Chapter 15?
5. What kind of car does Atticus Finch own and keep in the garage?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)