|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Atticus Finch own and keep in the garage?
(a) A Rolls-Royce.
(b) A Subaru.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevrolet.
2. What store does Miss Stephanie Crawford say she was leaving when she saw Atticus get threatened in Chapter 23?
(a) J.C. Penney's.
(c) Jitney Jungle.
3. What does Jem believe the justice system should get rid of in Chapter 23?
4. Where is Enfield Prison Farm said to be in Chapter 23?
(a) Warren County.
(b) Chester County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Clark County.
5. What is the name of the Sheriff of Maycomb County?
(a) Bob Ewell.
(b) Heck Tate.
(c) Tensaw Jones.
(d) Dolphus Raymond.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 8, Scout says that Maycomb County is experiencing the coldest winter since what year?
2. Jem and Scout learn in Chapter 23 that the one juror that wanted to find Tom Robinson innocent was a relative of what family?
3. Who is the sole owner, editor and printer of The Maycomb Tribune?
4. Who is the telephone operator that calls Atticus to tell him that school has been canceled in Chapter 8?
5. At what time in the night does Atticus awaken Scout because of the fire on the block in Chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)