|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop was grown on the plantation where Jeeter's ancestors once lived?
2. What happened when Dude hit the item in #107?
(a) The contents spilled all over the road.
(b) The car was pushed into oncoming traffic.
(c) The driver was killed.
(d) There was no damage done.
3. Who is Jeeter and Ada's son who runs a business?
4. What does Jeeter notice when Sister Bessie and Dude return?
(a) The front tire is flat.
(b) They are wearing new clothes.
(c) They are drinking champagne.
(d) Damage to the front of the car.
5. How does Dude seem to be a lot like Jeeter?
(a) Curly black hair.
(b) Lack of morals.
(c) Religious tendencies.
(d) Sense of fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeter think about as he sits on the porch in Chapter 13?
2. Where does Jeeter want to go to sell his goods?
3. Who eats most of the turnips?
4. To whom is Jeeter attracted physically?
5. Who attends the marriage ceremony of Sister Bessie and Dude?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)