|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the closest town to where Jeeter's family lives?
2. Who once owned all the land all around the farm where Jeeter's family lives?
(a) Jeeter's mother's family.
(b) Lov's great-grandfather.
(c) Captain Harmon's father.
(d) Jeeter's grandfather.
3. Sister Bessie likes to think of herself as _______________.
(a) a reformed prostitute.
(b) a beautiful woman.
(c) more intelligent than anyone she knows.
(d) a sort of minister.
4. Who is Dude?
(a) Jeeter's brother.
(b) Ada's brother.
(c) Jeeter's son.
(d) Lov's brother.
5. Where does Sister Bessie marry her new husband?
(a) A meadow.
(b) The Baptist church.
(c) The Lester house.
(d) A V.F.W. hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lov concerned about Pearl?
2. What does Sister Bessie tell Jeeter that God wants her to do?
3. Which of Jeeter's daughters does Lov begin to flirt with?
4. Ada thinks that Pearl is most like ____________.
5. How many children have Jeeter and Ada had?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)