|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeeter hopes to sell a load of ____________ if he can get his car running.
2. Why did Lov not choose to marry the girl in #23?
(a) She has a harelip.
(b) She is too fat.
(c) She has no sense of humor.
(d) She is not kind.
3. What has Jeeter been using to fix the car?
(a) Air pump.
4. What is an important theme in the book?
5. Why is Lov concerned about Pearl?
(a) She seems depressed.
(b) She won't talk to him.
(c) She tries to run away.
(d) She won't eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pearl?
2. As the novel begins, Lov is walking home from what town?
3. Why does Jeeter think Pearl is a lot like Ada?
4. Why does Sister Bessie want to travel the country?
5. How does Jeeter feel after eating the turnips?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)