|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task was Nie Yuanzi given in Liyuqhou?
(a) Carrying buckets of urine.
(b) Making bricks from clay.
(c) Cutting bamboo into poles.
(d) Tying sheaves to make thatch.
2. Why was paying workers according to production criticized?
(a) It was capitalist exploitation.
(b) It favored those who worked hardest.
(c) It was unfair to those who slacked in their work.
(d) It led to decreased overall yield.
3. What did the revolutionary students say the literature department had done to corrupt student morality?
(a) Allowed the reading of "yellow novels."
(b) Advocated illicit sexual relations.
(c) Encouraged suicide.
(d) Taught bourgeois ideologies.
4. What health problem had complicated Yue Daiyun's pregnancy?
(a) High blood pressure.
(b) Morning sickness.
(c) Low blood pressure.
(d) Swollen ankles.
5. What term was given to those whose parents were landlords?
(a) "Secret capitalist."
(c) "Stinking rich."
(d) "Alien class element."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zhou Enlai not order the helicopter carrying Lin Biao's co-conspirators shot down?
2. Why was depression widespread in 1967?
3. What did Lao Tang conclude after being criticized himself?
4. Why was the poet Lin Zhao executed?
5. What did the famous "32 Cadres and Teachers" poster assert?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)