|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were workers and peasants to be portrayed in all acceptable literary work?
(a) As "heroic and noble."
(b) As "tall, valued, and perfect."
(c) As "humble, wise, and meek."
(d) As "upwardly mobile."
2. What term was given to those whose parents were landlords?
(b) "Alien class element."
(c) "Secret capitalist."
(d) "Stinking rich."
3. Why was Yue Daiyun able to save money during her months in Liyuzhou?
(a) She was a good money manager.
(b) There was nothing available to buy.
(c) She earned her regular salary, but was not allowed to spend it.
(d) She received retroactive pay.
4. Where were 21 people killed in campus warfare?
5. What policy sent Yue Daiyun to the countryside in 1965?
(a) The Second Land Reform.
(b) The Three Red Banners.
(c) Clean the Class.
(d) The Four Clean-Ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yue Daiyun feel about menial labor in Liyuzhou?
2. What was Yue Daiyun's assignment during the Four Clean-Ups?
3. Why did Zhou Enlai not order the helicopter carrying Lin Biao's co-conspirators shot down?
4. What was Yue Daiyun's overriding reaction to her two years as a peasant worker?
5. What was the first criticism of Lao Tang at the Beida Youth League Congress?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)