|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What necessary tool did the Beida students accuse the work team of failing to employ?
2. Under what conditions were Yue Daiyun's parents allowed to buy property?
(a) It must represent the owner's only holding.
(b) It could not be rented or resold.
(c) It must be purchased from the Communist party.
(d) It must represent 80% of the owner's wealth.
3. What is a cadre?
(a) A revolutionary trainer.
(b) A revolutionary trainee.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An informant.
4. Who were alleged to be Black Gang members?
(a) Anyone acquainted with Nie Yuanzi.
(b) Anyone putting up incendiary posters.
(c) Anyone connected with Lu Ping.
(d) Anyone connected to Lao Tang.
5. Where were the Chinese literature students sent to work?
(a) On farms.
(b) In coal mines.
(c) In libraries.
(d) On dam sites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lao Wei advise Yue Daiyun to deal with the cadres?
2. What is the "white and expert way"?
3. What were Old Aunt and Old Uncle's parting gifts to Yue Daiyun?
4. What happened for the first time during the June 18th affair?
5. What work assignment did Yue Daiyun receive upon returning to Beida after her two-year absence?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)