|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many employees at China Information Headquarters were found to be politically untrustworthy during the Four Clean-Ups?
(c) One in ten.
2. Why did Yue Daiyun refuse expensive wedding gifts?
(a) She was a simple person.
(b) She was embarrassed by her family's prosperity.
(c) She knew her friends and family had limited resources.
(d) She wanted her wedding to be a revolutionary occasion.
3. What were the "five-same-thing" teachers to do?
(a) Eat, live, sleep, study and reform thoughts with the students.
(b) Sleep, study, reform thoughts, eat and compose poetry with the students.
(c) Develop posters, eat, study, reform thoughts, and labor with the students.
(d) Eat, live, labor, study, and reform thoughts with the students.
4. Why were the students at the cadre school in Liyuzhou not enthused about their prospects there?
(a) There were no competent teachers.
(b) There were no libraries, books, or paper.
(c) They didn't see the purpose of formal education.
(d) There would be no time for study.
5. Where were 21 people killed in campus warfare?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nie Yuanzi attempt to flush out the 250 besieged Jinggang Mountain students?
2. What caused the violence at Beida to abate?
3. Why was Lao Tang shocked as he studied Lin Biao's life?
4. What was "Contemporary Heroes"?
5. What physical affliction had Yue Daiyun's father-in-law suffered in her two-year absence?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)