|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What necessary tool did the Beida students accuse the work team of failing to employ?
2. Durig the summer of 1968, how many students were killed by New Beida students?
3. What physical affliction had Yue Daiyun's father-in-law suffered in her two-year absence?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Memory loss.
(c) Debilitating high blood pressure.
(d) A paralyzing stroke.
4. Why did Yue Daiyun's sister-in-law insist that the family separate during meals?
(a) Lao Tang had been declared a "big black element."
(b) The children were affected by family arguments.
(c) She didn't have time to prepare meals for the whole group.
(d) She wanted to draw a line between her and Yue Daiyun.
5. What is an "ayi?"
(a) A Communist party leader.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A domestic helper.
(d) An aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the violence at Beida to abate?
2. What was the first criticism of Lao Tang at the Beida Youth League Congress?
3. Which two Beida groups refused to give ground and cooperate?
4. What did the famous "32 Cadres and Teachers" poster assert?
5. How did Nie Yuanzi attempt to flush out the 250 besieged Jinggang Mountain students?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)