|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the King's new finance minister?
2. What did the King buy Antoinette for a gift?
(a) A palace.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A horse.
(d) A diamond necklace.
3. What was King Louis referred to as once he had been stripped of his title?
(a) Louis Capet.
(b) Jean Paul Louis.
(c) Louis Krebs.
(d) Louie Windsor.
4. What country's border do Antoinette and her family travel to?
5. What attracts Antoinette to Axel?
(a) His rough manner.
(b) His simple manners.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His sense of fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the mob do with the captured soldiers?
2. Who is it said were more eager to go to war with France than Austria in 1792?
3. What nationality did the King decide to pretend to be if they were going to escape Paris?
4. Who opened the assembly with a speech?
5. What did the royal have to travel back to Paris to do each Sunday?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Antoinette and her family plan to escape in this section?
2. How does France celebrate the one year anniversary of the Bastille invasion?
3. What goes wrong with the plan?
4. How do Antoinette get caught?
5. How was the climate of the court changing?
6. How does Antoinette work to improve the political situation in this section?
7. Describe the scandal with Cardinal Rohan?
8. What problems occur in this section?
9. Why does Louis insist on staying with his family?
10. How does Antoinette try to protect herself from attack?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)