|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeanne convince Rohan the queen wanted delivered?
(a) A thoroughbred horse.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A chandelier.
(d) A ruby ring.
2. What was King Louis referred to as once he had been stripped of his title?
(a) Louis Krebs.
(b) Louis Capet.
(c) Louie Windsor.
(d) Jean Paul Louis.
3. On what condition does King Louis say he would come to Paris?
(a) If he can continue his lavish lifestyle.
(b) If he can take his family.
(c) If he can take his entire court.
(d) If he can be left in peace.
4. What was the first stages Antoinette took to prepare for their escape?
(a) Arranged for her brother to find them a place to live.
(b) Sent everything they would need in exile out of the country.
(c) Borrowed as much money as possible.
(d) Found schools for her children.
5. What did the pamphlets passed around court say about Antoinette?
(a) She spoke badly about everyone.
(b) Her supposed indecencies.
(c) She was a great queen.
(d) She was a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Antoinette think Jacques should be reinstated as finance minister?
2. Who are converging in Paris for a meeting in chapter nineteen?
3. Who opened the assembly with a speech?
4. What was Antoinette trying to urge her husband to do at the beginning of chapter twenty two?
5. What is the name of the palace in Paris Louis and his family move into?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Antoinette and her family plan to escape the Tuileries?
2. Describe the scandal with Cardinal Rohan?
3. What problems are France having in this section?
4. How does Antoinette try to protect herself from attack?
5. How do Antoinette get caught?
6. How did the King, Antoinette and Necker all act in the assembly?
7. How did the crowds react to the king calling in the military?
8. How do things start to get worse for Antoinette at the end of this section?
9. Why does Antoinette want to get away from Paris?
10. How does France celebrate the one year anniversary of the Bastille invasion?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)