|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stopped the transport of grain into Paris?
(a) The freezing over of the river Seine.
(b) The tropical winds.
(c) The tropical rains.
(d) The Paris riots.
2. What condition did the dauphin suffer from?
(b) A misformed head.
(d) A deformed spine.
3. What do the Parisians mob in this section?
(b) The Paris Parliament.
4. Who helps the royal family sneak out of the Tuileries in this section?
(a) Axel Fersel.
(b) Jacques Necker.
(c) Count Mercy.
(d) Maria Theresa.
5. What did the mob do with the captured soldiers?
(a) Tortured them.
(b) Whipped them.
(c) Imprisoned them.
(d) Killed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old Parisian fortress the protesters storm?
2. Who is in very bad health at the beginning of chapter twenty?
3. Where did Jean's husband take the diamond to sell?
4. What did Jeanne convince Rohan the queen wanted delivered?
5. Who were the new local governments modeling themselves after?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was life like in Paris in 1790?
2. What goes wrong with the plan?
3. Why does Louis insist on staying with his family?
4. How do Antoinette get caught?
5. What problems are France having in this section?
6. How was the assembly made up?
7. What is life like for Antoinette and her family in chapter twenty three?
8. How was the climate of the court changing?
9. How do Antoinette and her family plan to escape in this section?
10. What part of the plan to escape does Antoinette initiate in this section?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)