|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is celebrated across France in this section?
(a) French independence.
(b) The arrest of the King.
(c) The invasion of Bastille.
(d) The defeat of the British.
2. What did the King buy Antoinette for a gift?
(a) A horse.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A palace.
(d) A diamond necklace.
3. What was the name of the palace the royal family visited during the week?
(a) St. Chamonix.
(b) St. Wencelas.
(c) St. Cloud.
(d) St. Amboise.
4. Who were members of the first estate?
(a) Property holders.
(c) The clergy.
5. Who did Austria form an alliance with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do members of the royal family and noblemen want to escape France?
2. Whose resignation causes the public to march on Versailles?
3. Who helped Antoinette reinstate Necker?
4. What was the name of the King's new finance minister?
5. Why does Antoinette start wearing especially thick undergarments?
Short Essay Questions
1. What part of the plan to escape does Antoinette initiate in this section?
2. What was life like in Paris in 1790?
3. How do Antoinette and her family plan to escape in this section?
4. How is the political situation changing at the beginning of chapter twenty eight?
5. How do things start to get worse for Antoinette at the end of this section?
6. How was the assembly made up?
7. Why does Louis insist on staying with his family?
8. What problems does the King cause in Paris?
9. What problems was Marie Antoinette's son suffering from?
10. How does Antoinette work to improve the political situation in this section?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)