|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph despise about being a member of the royal family?
2. Why was Necker forced out of the court?
(a) He stole money from court funds.
(b) He bad mouthed the King.
(c) He tried to curb court spending.
(d) He had an afffair with Antoinette.
3. What kind of garden does Antoinette have at the Petit Trianon?
(a) Maltese style.
(b) English style.
(c) Babylonian style.
(d) Baroque style.
4. Why was war the last thing France needed?
(a) They did not have the money.
(b) They did not have enough soldiers.
(c) They were going through a civil war.
(d) They wanted to implement anti-war reforms.
5. How does King Louis show his support for the new government?
(a) He gives them money.
(b) He writes a newspaoer column.
(c) He chants their motto.
(d) He dons their colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the third estate leave the Estates General to form?
2. Which of the following does Erickson name as one of Louis' less desirable behaviors?
3. Who is in very bad health at the beginning of chapter twenty?
4. Who do the King and Queen think could still save them?
5. Which of the following accusations does Antoinette have to answer in front of the assembly?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)