|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldier do after Antoinette had been executed?
(a) Fell down in tears.
(b) Threw her body into the crowd.
(c) Sang the French natioanl anthem.
(d) Held aloft her head.
2. What would the King spend his days doing at Fountainebleu?
(a) Talking to his advisors.
3. What is the one thing Erickson says King Louis XV had an understanding of?
(a) The economy.
(b) Foreign affairs.
4. Who petitioned the Assembly to depose of King Louis?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) The People's Party.
(c) The military.
(d) The Jacobins.
5. What did the King buy Antoinette for a gift?
(a) A palace.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A horse.
(d) A diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the King and Queen think could still save them?
2. Who did the French public start saying that Antoinette was having an affair with?
3. Who were the only people the murderous mob spared when they invaded the Tuileries?
4. Who is in very bad health at the beginning of chapter twenty?
5. How did the Parisians react to the King's attempted escape?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)