|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two countries did it look likely France would go to war with?
(a) Russia and Ukraine.
(b) Holland and England.
(c) Germany and Denmark.
(d) Austria and Hungary.
2. When did the servants clean Marie Antoinette's rooms?
(a) When she was at mass.
(b) When she was on holiday.
(c) When she was partying.
(d) When she was at breakfast.
3. What did the pamphlets passed around court say about Antoinette?
(a) She was a great queen.
(b) She was a spy.
(c) Her supposed indecencies.
(d) She spoke badly about everyone.
4. Why did Maurepas manufacture a rift with Austria?
(a) To encourage Austria to pay back the money they owed.
(b) So France would not have to come to Austria's aid.
(c) To stop Austria borrowing money.
(d) To start a war with Austria.
5. Who visits Antoinette in this section?
(a) Count Falkenstein.
(b) Her father.
(c) Marie Theresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marie Theresa's favorite daughter?
2. What did Marie Antoinette spend her mornings doing?
3. What kind of stories does Maria not want the servants to tell her children?
4. Why were Antoinette's children taken away from her?
5. What was the first stages Antoinette took to prepare for their escape?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)