|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Marie's dentist from?
2. What does Erickson say Antoinette was probably worried about during the assembly?
(a) Her lack of money.
(b) Her own health.
(c) Her health of her son.
(d) Her looming bankruptcy.
3. What kind of garden does Antoinette have at the Petit Trianon?
(a) Babylonian style.
(b) English style.
(c) Baroque style.
(d) Maltese style.
4. How does Erickson say Artois treated his brother in public?
5. Why did the King storm out of the Paris parliament?
(a) They threw things at him.
(b) They refused to answer his questions.
(c) They spoke rudely about Antoinette.
(d) They criticized the French court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stopped the transport of grain into Paris?
2. What did Marie Antoinette spend her mornings doing?
3. What illness did Isabella die of?
4. What was Emperor Francis doing when he heard news that his wife had gone into labor?
5. Who did the King pledge his support to at the Bastille celebrations?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)