|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the following activities is Louis interested in?
2. What was Antoinette trying to urge her husband to do at the beginning of chapter twenty two?
(a) Stay in Paris.
(b) Reinstate Necker.
(c) Ask the British for help.
(d) Leave Paris.
3. What was Emperor Francis doing when he heard news that his wife had gone into labor?
(a) Giving a speech.
(d) Horseback riding.
4. Who visits Antoinette in this section?
(a) Count Falkenstein.
(b) Marie Theresa.
(c) Her father.
5. What stone does Antoinette develop a passion for in chapter twelve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is crushing the dauphin's internal organs?
2. What was Hume's opinion of Versailles?
3. On what condition does King Louis say he would come to Paris?
4. What of the following words does Erickson use to describe the young Louis?
5. Which famous philosopher does Erickson quote in chapter eleven?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)