|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joseph decide he will marry Josepha?
(a) She is a good socializer.
(b) She is funny.
(c) She has fine breasts.
(d) She is intelligent.
2. What was the name of King Louis XV's mistress?
(a) Madame Theresa.
(b) Madame Antoinette.
(c) Madame de Lotto.
(d) Madame du Barry.
3. What kind of garden does Antoinette have at the Petit Trianon?
(a) Babylonian style.
(b) Maltese style.
(c) English style.
(d) Baroque style.
4. What was the name of the Austrian envoy to France?
(a) Minister Blamer.
(b) Count Mercy.
(c) Count Fredrich.
(d) Minister Johnson.
5. What was Emperor Francis doing when he heard news that his wife had gone into labor?
(c) Horseback riding.
(d) Giving a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Artois's wife?
2. What is the one thing Erickson says King Louis XV had an understanding of?
3. Who did the Austrian envoy to France have to report to?
4. What do tourists notice the most about Venice?
5. What did Antoinette keep as pets?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)