|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Mercy he wants Antoinette to stop doing?
(a) Eating with her servants.
(b) Sleeping with her servants.
(c) Snubbing du Barry.
(d) Keeping dogs.
2. Why does Joseph decide he will marry Josepha?
(a) She is intelligent.
(b) She has fine breasts.
(c) She is funny.
(d) She is a good socializer.
3. What of the following words does Erickson use to describe the young Louis?
4. What was Antoinette official title during her early years at court?
(a) Queen Heir.
5. Why did Antoinette need a dentist?
(a) To file back her teeth.
(b) To mold false teeth.
(c) To remove a bad tooth.
(d) To show her how to protect her teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the following activities is Louis interested in?
2. What stone does Antoinette develop a passion for in chapter twelve?
3. What did people take as a sign that Antoinette was not ready to be queen?
4. What would someone hold for the queen as she walked to mass?
5. What was the name of the Austrian envoy to France?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)