|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora continue to tell Avram?
(a) Stories about Mount Hebron and the times she has visited there.
(b) Stories about how she and Sami become friends.
(c) Stories about Ofer.
(d) Stories about how Ilan treated her.
2. Why does Avram repeat stories about Ofer to himself?
(a) To find any inconsistencies.
(b) To remember them clearly.
(c) To see where Ofer is like Avram.
(d) Because Ora has stopped talking about Ofer.
3. Why does Avram jump from a tree?
(a) To prove his indifference to separating his body and soul.
(b) To get away from a swarm of bees.
(c) To see if his mind could convince his body to fly.
(d) To attack some boys who are bothering Ora.
4. What does Ilan think is already formed?
(a) The bond between Ora and the unborn baby.
(b) Adam's mental problems.
(c) The unborn baby's personality.
(d) A bond between Adam and the unborn baby.
5. What did Ora learn when she called her home?
(a) That Ofer is fine.
(b) That Ilan has returned.
(c) That Adam is there.
(d) That Ofer is home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Ora think Ofer will be all right at this moment?
2. About what was Ora angry concerning Ilan and Adam?
3. Why does Ora attack Avram?
4. Of what is Avram convinced when he begins writing to Ora?
5. What does Avram want to do when Ora's stare becomes vacant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ora say to Ilan about leaving when she is pregnant with Ofer and what is his answer?
2. What does Avram tell Ora about what Ofer means to him and what does she do as he is talking?
3. Why did Avram jump from a tree, what did Ora say to him and his soul and what did Ilan tell Avram about Ora loving him?
4. What does Avram tell Ora about being on the trail with her and what is her concern?
5. What did Ora do when she canceled with a patient and left her office?
6. How long did it take Ofer to make a bed and what did he do with it?
7. What did Ilan do when Avram was missing?
8. What did Ilan wonder about with Ofer and Avram and what is Ora's response? How do they feel about raising Ofer?
9. How does Ora find out why the doctor wrote in her notebook and why did he do it?
10. What upset Ofer when he was six about the Jews and what did he say about being one?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)