|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ora try to distract Avram?
(a) So he will not think about Ofer.
(b) So he will not notice where they are walking.
(c) So he will not get scared.
(d) To help pass the time.
2. What does Ora see on the news?
(a) A video of many soldiers in Ofer's unit getting prepared for a battle.
(b) News of a cease fire.
(c) News of attack in Gilboa.
(d) A video of her and Ofer.
3. Where do Ora and Avram lie as the sun rises?
(a) On the edge of a field.
(b) In a cheap hotel.
(c) In a makeshift hospital.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
4. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
5. What does Ora decide to tell Avram?
(a) About how Ilan treated her.
(b) That Ofer is not really his son.
(c) That Ofer is his son.
(d) About Ofer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sami admit about Rami?
2. Where does Avram say he needs to be?
3. What does Ora do when she feels an intense pain?
4. What is he unable to do?
5. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
2. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
3. How does Ofer try to reach out to his mother and what is her thought about their interaction?
4. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
5. Where do Ora and Ofer go when they get to the meeting point?
6. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
7. What does Ora tell Avram they are going to do and what is his response?
8. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
9. Describe the conversation where Ora tries to convince Avram to go with her.
10. What makes Avram think he wants to marry Ora?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)