|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora have with her as she waits for Sami?
(a) A book.
(b) A small, soft-side suitcase.
(c) Hers and Ofer's backpacks.
(d) Her cell phone.
2. What is he unable to do?
(a) Share her fears.
(b) Share her dreams.
(c) Make her love him.
(d) Stay awake.
3. What does Ofer say is needed more of by his unit?
(a) Vests and tanks.
(c) Infrared googles.
4. How many girls had occupied the room where Ora is left?
5. How old is she in the flashback in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avram like that they have not done?
2. Where does Sami leave Rami?
3. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
4. Why does Ora feel guilty?
5. Why is Sami scared?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is with Sami when he arrives at Ora's home?
2. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
3. What did Ora do after she found out Avram knew about Adam and what does Avram say about a nurse in the hospital? What is Ora's response to his story about the nurse?
4. What does Sami admit about the young boy and where do they take him?
5. Why does he go to sleep in her room and what do they discuss when he wakes again?
6. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
7. What does Ora do after they eat, what does Avram ask her and what is her response?
8. What does Ora say about Ada and how does Avram respond?
9. What happens when Ora is watching the news at 9 that night?
10. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)