|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
2. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
(a) That it was the only motel around.
(b) That she wants to get on the road right away without eating.
(c) That Sami dumped them there.
(d) That no one ever leaves that hospital.
3. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
(a) To not be nervous.
(b) To feel close to Ofer.
(c) To give him strength.
(d) To know he's safe.
4. What does Avram ask about Ilan?
(a) If Ilan is still alive.
(b) Why Ilan left Ora.
(c) Why Ora left Ilan.
(d) Where he is.
5. Where do Ora and Avram lie as the sun rises?
(a) On the edge of a cliff.
(b) In a makeshift hospital.
(c) In a cheap hotel.
(d) On the edge of a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ora fear as she is cooking the evening after leaving Ofer?
2. Why does Ora ask Sami to pull over?
3. Where does Ora tell Ofer she is going?
4. What does he enjoy making her do?
5. Who is Neta?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ilan do when he came home and what did Ora do when Avram was in a coma?
2. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
3. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
4. What does Ora worry about when she realizes Ofer is sleeping?
5. Why does he go to sleep in her room and what do they discuss when he wakes again?
6. Where did Ora get Ofer's name and what does Ora feel about having daughters?
7. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
8. How does Ora find out why the doctor wrote in her notebook and why did he do it?
9. Who is with Sami when he arrives at Ora's home?
10. What is Akiva doing when Ora and Avram meet him and what does he suggest to them? What is their response?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)