|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neta?
(a) Ora's sister.
(b) Avram's daughter.
(c) Ofer's girlfriend.
(d) Avram's girlfriend.
2. What does Ofer try to do while he and Ora are shopping?
(a) Pretend to be happy.
(b) Fill her in on what he left out earlier.
(c) Pretend that all is good in his life.
(d) Comfort Ora.
3. What is the year during which the prologue is set?
4. What is he unable to do?
(a) Stay awake.
(b) Make her love him.
(c) Share her dreams.
(d) Share her fears.
5. To what does Sami admit after they pass the checkpoint?
(a) That Ofer was rude to Sami.
(b) That Rami is his illegitimate son.
(c) That Sami is moving away.
(d) Rami is an illegal alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sami ask Ora not to tell Ilan?
2. What does Ora ask Avram if he could do?
3. How does Ora treat Rami?
4. What does Ora do when she feels an intense pain?
5. Where does Ofer have to be taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sami admit about the young boy and where do they take him?
2. What does Ora do after they eat, what does Avram ask her and what is her response?
3. Where do Ora and Ofer go when they get to the meeting point?
4. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
5. Who is with Sami when he arrives at Ora's home?
6. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
7. What nightmare does Ora have, what does she feel when she wakes and what does she say to Avram about Ofer?
8. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
9. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
10. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)