|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For ignoring Ilan.
(b) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
(c) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(d) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
2. What does Ora notice about Avram?
(a) That he has changed a lot in the past three years.
(b) That he no longer seems interested in life.
(c) That he has a lot of grey in his hair.
(d) That he no longer seems interested in her.
3. Where does Ora say Adam is?
(a) Traveling with Ilan.
(b) In England.
(c) In college.
(d) In the United States.
4. What urge does Ora fight as she shops with Ofer?
(a) To run down the road screaming.
(b) To buy Ofer everything he could possibly need.
(c) To ask about their strained relationship.
(d) To cry.
5. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
(a) Knock him out.
(b) Relieve his anxiety.
(d) Relieve his pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
2. What does Sami ask Ora not to tell Ilan?
3. What does Ora have to do to find peace about asking Sami to drive Ofer to Gilboa?
4. What does Avram ask Ora when he wakes?
5. What is one thing she and he discuss when he wakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
2. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
3. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
4. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
5. What did Ora think upon first seeing Avram the night before?
6. How does Ofer try to reach out to his mother and what is her thought about their interaction?
7. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
8. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
9. What does Ora say about Ada and how does Avram respond?
10. What happens when Ora is watching the news at 9 that night?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)