|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora have with her as she waits for Sami?
(a) A book.
(b) A small, soft-side suitcase.
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) Hers and Ofer's backpacks.
2. What does Ora ask Avram if he could do?
(a) Love Adam.
(b) Love Ofer.
(c) Leave Israel.
(d) Have intercourse with her.
3. What does Avram wake Ora to ask?
(a) Why Sami was so hostile.
(b) If Ora still loves him.
(c) If Ofer has any of his features.
(d) How Ofer began to walk.
4. How does Ora treat Rami?
(a) She scorns the soldier.
(b) She tries to show respect to the elderly woman.
(c) She hugs him to her.
(d) She ignores the elderly man.
5. What does Ora feel happens when she writes?
(a) Ofer is safe.
(b) Ilan does not blame her.
(c) Avram loves her.
(d) Adam is safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sami say when Ora calls him and asks him to drive her to Tel Aviv?
2. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
3. For what does Ofer chide Ora?
4. Where does Avram say he needs to be?
5. Why does Ora hurry Avram along?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
2. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
3. What nightmare does Ora have, what does she feel when she wakes and what does she say to Avram about Ofer?
4. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
5. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
6. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
7. What is Akiva doing when Ora and Avram meet him and what does he suggest to them? What is their response?
8. What does Ora say about Ada and how does Avram respond?
9. What makes Ora realize she has to make amends with Sami?
10. What does Ora recall about the first time Ilan left her and conceiving Adam?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)