|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora feel happens when she writes?
(a) Avram loves her.
(b) Ilan does not blame her.
(c) Ofer is safe.
(d) Adam is safe.
2. What does Avram wake Ora to ask?
(a) Why Sami was so hostile.
(b) If Ofer has any of his features.
(c) If Ora still loves him.
(d) How Ofer began to walk.
3. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
(a) If she still loves her husband.
(b) If he thinks he owns her.
(c) If she is singing the same song.
(d) If he is fearful of recording his image.
4. What is in the backseat of Sami's vehicle when he arrives to pick up Ora?
(a) An elderly Arab man.
(b) An elderly Arab woman.
(c) An ill boy.
(d) An Arab soldier.
5. What does Avram try to imagine?
(a) A young male version of Ora.
(b) Ilan's anger.
(c) Ofer's face.
(d) Ora's face when they were teens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sami leave Rami?
2. What does Ora notice about Avram?
3. When does Ora say she'll take Avram home?
4. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
5. What is he unable to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ora recall about the first time Ilan left her and conceiving Adam?
2. What does Sami admit about the young boy and where do they take him?
3. What does Ora say about Ada and how does Avram respond?
4. How does Ofer try to reach out to his mother and what is her thought about their interaction?
5. What does Ora tell Avram they are going to do and what is his response?
6. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
7. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
8. What did Ora think upon first seeing Avram the night before?
9. What nightmare does Ora have, what does she feel when she wakes and what does she say to Avram about Ofer?
10. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)