|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
(a) To the induction office.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To visit her granddaughter.
(d) To Rami's family.
2. Who is Rami?
(a) The Arab soldier.
(b) The elderly Arab man.
(c) The sick boy.
(d) Sami's youngest son.
3. Why does Avram refuse to go out with a nurse at the hospital who asks him?
(a) He is impotent.
(b) He loves another nurse.
(c) He is still in love with Ora.
(d) He is married.
4. What does Ofer say is needed more of by his unit?
(b) Infrared googles.
(d) Vests and tanks.
5. Who called Ora that morning?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ora tell Ofer she is going?
2. What does Ora point out to Avram?
3. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
4. What does Avram ask Ora when he calls?
5. What does Ora see on the news?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
2. Where did Ora get Ofer's name and what does Ora feel about having daughters?
3. What did Ora do when she canceled with a patient and left her office?
4. What did Avram begin to do after he and Ora got out of isolation and what did he think about Ilan and Ora?
5. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
6. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
7. Why does Ora want Sami to make the trip and how does she try to ease the tension as they are driving?
8. How does Avram feel when Ora returns from the store and what does he think about?
9. What does Ora worry about when she realizes Ofer is sleeping?
10. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)