|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora point out to Avram?
(a) A dead jackal.
(b) Mount Hermon.
(c) A blockade.
(d) Israel troops.
2. What is in the backseat of Sami's vehicle when he arrives to pick up Ora?
(a) An elderly Arab man.
(b) An ill boy.
(c) An Arab soldier.
(d) An elderly Arab woman.
3. What does Sami ask Ora not to tell Ilan?
(a) That he accidentally hit Ora.
(b) That Ora paid Sami a bonus.
(c) That Ora is with Sami.
(d) That Ora was in a cab with an illegal alien.
4. Who called Ora that morning?
(d) No one.
5. What does Sami say when Ora calls him and asks him to drive her to Tel Aviv?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He does not want to speak to her ever again.
(c) He is angry with her.
(d) He will be right over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ora hear in Sami's voice?
2. To whom does Adam not speak?
3. What color is everything in her dream?
4. What is he unable to do?
5. What does Ora say in a note to Ofer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sami react when Ora drags Avram to the car?
2. What did Ora think upon first seeing Avram the night before?
3. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
4. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
5. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
6. Why does Ofer chastise his mother?
7. Why does Ora want Sami to make the trip and how does she try to ease the tension as they are driving?
8. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
9. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
10. What makes Ora realize she has to make amends with Sami?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)