|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora tell Avram they are going to do?
(a) Sleep a little longer.
(b) Find Sami.
(c) Wait for the authorities.
2. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
(a) That no one ever leaves that hospital.
(b) That she wants to get on the road right away without eating.
(c) That Sami dumped them there.
(d) That it was the only motel around.
3. Why does Ora try to distract Avram?
(a) So he will not notice where they are walking.
(b) To help pass the time.
(c) So he will not get scared.
(d) So he will not think about Ofer.
4. What leaves him exhausted?
(a) Running away.
(c) The journey from his room.
(d) His anxiety.
5. With what does Avram insist he is finished?
(c) Following Ora all over the countryside.
(d) Waiting for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ora refuse to take her cell phone?
2. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
3. To what does Sami admit after they pass the checkpoint?
4. How old is she in the flashback in the Prologue?
5. What does Ora hear in Sami's voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
2. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
3. What is Akiva doing when Ora and Avram meet him and what does he suggest to them? What is their response?
4. What makes Avram think he wants to marry Ora?
5. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
6. Describe the conversation where Ora tries to convince Avram to go with her.
7. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
8. What does Sami admit about the young boy and where do they take him?
9. What did Ora think upon first seeing Avram the night before?
10. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)