|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
(a) Travel with Ofer.
(b) Meet Ofer.
(c) Travel with Ora.
(d) Be alone at this time.
2. Where does Avram say he needs to be?
(b) In Haifa.
(c) In Jerusalem.
(d) With his wife.
3. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To Rami's family.
(c) To the induction office.
(d) To visit her granddaughter.
4. To what does Sami admit after they pass the checkpoint?
(a) Rami is an illegal alien.
(b) That Sami is moving away.
(c) That Ofer was rude to Sami.
(d) That Rami is his illegitimate son.
5. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
(a) That Sami dumped them there.
(b) That she wants to get on the road right away without eating.
(c) That no one ever leaves that hospital.
(d) That it was the only motel around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avram like that they have not done?
2. How many girls had occupied the room where Ora is left?
3. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
4. What does Sami ask Ora not to tell Ilan?
5. Why does he yell at her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
2. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
3. What does Ora worry about concerning Avram, but what does she believe about him?
4. Why does Ora want Sami to make the trip and how does she try to ease the tension as they are driving?
5. What does Ora do after they eat, what does Avram ask her and what is her response?
6. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
7. Where do Ora and Ofer go when they get to the meeting point?
8. Why does he go to sleep in her room and what do they discuss when he wakes again?
9. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
10. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)