|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
(a) Knock him out.
(c) Relieve his anxiety.
(d) Relieve his pain.
2. Where do Ora and Avram lie as the sun rises?
(a) In a makeshift hospital.
(b) On the edge of a field.
(c) In a cheap hotel.
(d) On the edge of a cliff.
3. What does Avram like that they have not done?
(a) Given their names in the three nights they've known each other.
(b) Joined the military.
(c) Tried to control the other.
(d) Obeyed their parents' summons home.
4. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
(a) To know he's safe.
(b) To feel close to Ofer.
(c) To give him strength.
(d) To not be nervous.
5. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
(b) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(c) For ignoring Ilan.
(d) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ada?
2. Why does Ora refuse to take her cell phone?
3. What does Ora say about hers and Ilan's relationship?
4. What is in the backseat of Sami's vehicle when he arrives to pick up Ora?
5. To whom does Ofer walk when he takes his first steps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
2. How does Sami react when Ora drags Avram to the car?
3. What does Ora do with the young boy and what does Sami say about him?
4. Why does he yell at her to be quiet and how does she react?
5. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
6. Who is with Sami when he arrives at Ora's home?
7. Describe the conversation where Ora tries to convince Avram to go with her.
8. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
9. What does Ora tell Avram they are going to do and what is his response?
10. What does Ora say about Ada and how does Avram respond?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)