|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ora treat Rami?
(a) She tries to show respect to the elderly woman.
(b) She ignores the elderly man.
(c) She hugs him to her.
(d) She scorns the soldier.
2. What does Ora notice about Avram?
(a) That he has changed a lot in the past three years.
(b) That he no longer seems interested in life.
(c) That he no longer seems interested in her.
(d) That he has a lot of grey in his hair.
3. Why does he yell at her?
(a) To be quiet.
(b) For calling him by her husband's name.
(c) For taking his picture.
(d) To bring him something to drink.
4. Who is Ada?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her red-headed friend.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What does Ora point out to Avram?
(a) Mount Hermon.
(b) Israel troops.
(c) A blockade.
(d) A dead jackal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Avram say he needs to be?
2. Who is Rami?
3. Where does Sami leave Rami?
4. What is Rami's problem?
5. What does Ora see on the news?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
2. How does Ofer try to reach out to his mother and what is her thought about their interaction?
3. What happens when Ora is watching the news at 9 that night?
4. What did Ora do after she found out Avram knew about Adam and what does Avram say about a nurse in the hospital? What is Ora's response to his story about the nurse?
5. Why does Ofer chastise his mother?
6. Why does he go to sleep in her room and what do they discuss when he wakes again?
7. How does Ora feel about Avram's response to the answer in question #26 and what does he think about as he considers her question?
8. Where do Ora and Ofer go when they get to the meeting point?
9. What does Ora do after they eat, what does Avram ask her and what is her response?
10. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)