|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora feel happens when she writes?
(a) Adam is safe.
(b) Avram loves her.
(c) Ofer is safe.
(d) Ilan does not blame her.
2. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
(a) To not be nervous.
(b) To give him strength.
(c) To feel close to Ofer.
(d) To know he's safe.
3. Near what area are Ora and Avram?
(a) Near Haifa.
(d) Near Ramla.
4. What does Ora tell Avram they are going to do?
(a) Sleep a little longer.
(c) Find Sami.
(d) Wait for the authorities.
5. Why is Sami scared?
(a) He is the only Arab in the convoy.
(b) They are driving in a dangerous area.
(c) He was in a protest and is afraid of being recognized.
(d) He was in an argument with an Israeli soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ora say Adam is?
2. What is he unable to do?
3. What does Avram ask about Ilan?
4. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
5. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sami ask Ora to conceal from Ilan?
2. How does Sami react when Ora drags Avram to the car?
3. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
4. What does Ora worry about concerning Avram, but what does she believe about him?
5. What does he find the next night when he returns to her room and what do they do?
6. Why does Ofer chastise his mother?
7. Why does Ora want Sami to make the trip and how does she try to ease the tension as they are driving?
8. What is Akiva doing when Ora and Avram meet him and what does he suggest to them? What is their response?
9. Describe the conversation where Ora tries to convince Avram to go with her.
10. What did Ora think upon first seeing Avram the night before?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)