|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
(b) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
(c) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(d) For ignoring Ilan.
2. Where does Ofer have to be taken?
(a) To the military base outside Tel Aviv.
(b) Back to the West Bank.
(c) Near Haifa.
(d) Near Gilboa.
3. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
(b) Relieve his anxiety.
(c) Relieve his pain.
(d) Knock him out.
4. What is he unable to do?
(a) Share her fears.
(b) Share her dreams.
(c) Stay awake.
(d) Make her love him.
5. What does Ora ask Avram if he could do?
(a) Love Ofer.
(b) Have intercourse with her.
(c) Leave Israel.
(d) Love Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what area are Ora and Avram?
2. Who disappeared about a month ago?
3. What does Ora tell Avram she cannot do?
4. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
5. With what does Avram insist he is finished?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is with Sami when he arrives at Ora's home?
2. How does Sami react to driving Ora and Ofer and how does that make Ora feel?
3. Describe the conversation where Ora tries to convince Avram to go with her.
4. What does Sami admit about the young boy and where do they take him?
5. How does Sami react when Ora drags Avram to the car?
6. What does Ora do after they eat, what does Avram ask her and what is her response?
7. Why does Ofer chastise his mother?
8. Why is Ora annoyed and what does Avram like about their meetings?
9. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone?
10. Where are Ora and Avram as the sun rises and how did they get there?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)