|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora ask an older man?
(a) Which direction is Tel Aviv.
(b) Why they must fight each other.
(d) If she can ask him two questions.
2. What message does Ilan leave on Ora's phone?
(a) That he is not coming back for sure.
(b) That Adam wants to find Ofer.
(c) That he is concerend about her disappearance.
(d) That Adam misses her.
3. What does Avram want to do when Ora's stare becomes vacant?
(a) Kiss her on the forehead.
(b) Breathe life into her.
(c) Let her go.
(d) Cradle her in his arms as she sleeps.
4. What does Ilan reveal to Avram about Ora?
(a) Ora will only hurt both of them.
(b) Ilan does not return her feelings.
(c) Ilan is deeply in love with Ora.
(d) She will never be able to choose between Ilan and Avram.
5. What does Ora think Ofer is more suited to than she is?
(a) Life in Israel.
(b) Keeping quiet.
(c) Soothing people.
(d) Being kind.
6. What does Avram ask when he wakes and Ora is writing in her notebook?
(a) If Ora is going to tell Ofer about their walk their the country.
(b) If Ofer will hate Avram for not being involved in his life.
(c) If Ofer will want to get to know Avram.
(d) If Ofer looks like him.
7. What does Avram insist upon hearing?
(a) What Ilan said about Ofer's birth.
(b) The story of Ofer's birth.
(c) The story of Ilan looking for Avram.
(d) The story of when Ora realizes she is pregnant with Ofer.
8. How do Ora and Avram realize that are at Meron?
(a) They are not at Meron, but rather Hebron.
(b) They ask a hiker.
(c) They see a sign.
(d) They look at a map.
9. What does Avram suddenly announce about Ofer?
(a) That Avram likes Ofer.
(b) That Ofer must come and stay with Avram some.
(c) That Ofer is as brilliant as Avram is.
(d) That Ofer is like Avram's grandfather.
10. What does the man who seemed concerned for Ora say to them?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He asked them to take his picture by the Sea with his wife.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is ill.
11. Where are Ora and Avram resting when this section opens?
(a) The top of Mount Hebron.
(b) On the banks of the Sea of Galilee.
(c) On the banks of the Dead Sea.
(d) The top of Keren Napthtali Mountain.
12. What were both Ora and Ilan excited about doing?
(a) Raising Avram's child.
(b) Moving away from Israel.
(c) Telling Avram about Ofer when the child is born.
(d) Presenting Adam with a baby brother.
13. Who toasts Adam on his birthday when the family goes to an expensive restaurant?
(c) Adam's girlfriend.
14. What has returned to Avram in small steps?
15. What does Avram want when he blocks Ora from moving any further?
(a) To ask her about a story she had told about Ofer.
(b) To kiss her.
(c) To show her the sunset.
(d) To find out what she is hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ora disappointed when Avram lets her go?
2. What makes Ora think Ofer will be all right at this moment?
3. Why does Avram jump from a tree?
4. What does Ilan say about himself in relation to females?
5. What does Ora wonder about concerning Ofer when he returns from war?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)