|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora realize she forgot to tell Sami?
(a) That Avram used to be part of the Israel undercover police.
(b) That she was picking up Avram.
(c) That Ofer trusted Sami with her life.
(d) That she was starting to feel sick from whatever the boy had.
2. Who disappeared about a month ago?
(b) Ora's father.
3. What does she do every night?
(a) Dream of a room of Arabs.
(b) Dream that she is dead.
(c) Dream of her grandmother.
(d) Have the same dream.
4. Why does Avram refuse to go out with a nurse at the hospital who asks him?
(a) He is impotent.
(b) He is married.
(c) He loves another nurse.
(d) He is still in love with Ora.
5. Why does Ora ask Sami to pull over?
(a) To let Avram go to the bathroom.
(b) To find her water bottle.
(c) To take a picture of Mount Ararat.
(d) To throw up.
6. What is the year during which the prologue is set?
7. What does Sami have to do before picking up Ora?
(a) Attend his son's soccer game.
(b) Make a stop north of the city.
(c) Go to the bank.
(d) Contact his brother.
8. What urge does Ora fight as she shops with Ofer?
(a) To cry.
(b) To run down the road screaming.
(c) To ask about their strained relationship.
(d) To buy Ofer everything he could possibly need.
9. How does Avram respond to her offer?
(a) He says he will consider it.
(b) He refuses it.
(c) He says she is insulting him.
(d) He does not say anything in response.
10. What does Ofer try to do while he and Ora are shopping?
(a) Pretend that all is good in his life.
(b) Comfort Ora.
(c) Pretend to be happy.
(d) Fill her in on what he left out earlier.
11. Why does he yell at her?
(a) To be quiet.
(b) For calling him by her husband's name.
(c) For taking his picture.
(d) To bring him something to drink.
12. What does Sami admit about Rami?
(a) Rami's father is in the underground.
(b) Rami is his grandson.
(c) Rami's real name is Yazdi.
(d) Rami is his son.
13. What does Avram try to imagine?
(a) A young male version of Ora.
(b) Ofer's face.
(c) Ilan's anger.
(d) Ora's face when they were teens.
14. What does Avram say the pill will soon do?
(a) Relieve his pain.
(b) Knock him out.
(d) Relieve his anxiety.
15. What does Ora see on the news?
(a) News of a cease fire.
(b) News of attack in Gilboa.
(c) A video of her and Ofer.
(d) A video of many soldiers in Ofer's unit getting prepared for a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls had occupied the room where Ora is left?
2. Why does Ora refuse to take her cell phone?
3. What leaves him exhausted?
4. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
5. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)