|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8: The Walk, pages 460-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sami?
(a) The doctor.
(b) An Israeli soldier.
(c) A professor at a university in Haifa.
(d) The cab driver.
2. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
(a) If he thinks he owns her.
(b) If she is singing the same song.
(c) If he is fearful of recording his image.
(d) If she still loves her husband.
3. What does Ora do when Sami plays the radio loudly?
(a) Changes the chanel.
(b) Turns it off.
(c) Sings along with it.
(d) Ignores it.
4. What does Ora do when she feels an intense pain?
(a) Hits Avram.
(b) Becomes irrational.
(c) Demands medicine.
(d) Locks herself in her tent and cries.
5. How does Adam begin talking when Ilan begins to pay more attention to Ofer?
(a) In complete sentences from the day he started speaking.
(b) In baby talk.
(c) In rhymes.
(d) He stops talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avram wake Ora to ask?
2. How does Avram respond to her offer?
3. What does Sami admit about Rami?
4. Of what does Sami assure Ora?
5. Why does Ilan make love to Ora shortly before Ofer's birth?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)