|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: The Walk, pages 321-459.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ofer when he starts talking?
(d) 6 months.
2. What does Ora tell Avram she cannot do?
(a) Return to Haifa.
(b) Stay in one place too long.
(c) Forgive Sami.
(d) Carry him any further.
3. What does Ora point out to Avram?
(a) A blockade.
(b) Mount Hermon.
(c) A dead jackal.
(d) Israel troops.
4. What is one reason Avram thinks this trip is good for him?
(a) He has lost weight.
(b) He is feeling happy.
(c) He has cut in half the amount of pills he takes.
(d) His hair is losing its grey.
5. What does Sami admit about Rami?
(a) Rami is his grandson.
(b) Rami's real name is Yazdi.
(c) Rami's father is in the underground.
(d) Rami is his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Ora wrote to Avram?
2. Why does Ora hurry Avram along?
3. When is the first time Ilan leaves Ora?
4. What does Ofer want Ora to do for him?
5. What does Ora notice about Avram?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)