|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Walk, pages 116-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ofer try to do while he and Ora are shopping?
(a) Comfort Ora.
(b) Pretend to be happy.
(c) Fill her in on what he left out earlier.
(d) Pretend that all is good in his life.
2. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For ignoring Ilan.
(b) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
(c) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
(d) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
3. What does Avram like that they have not done?
(a) Given their names in the three nights they've known each other.
(b) Obeyed their parents' summons home.
(c) Joined the military.
(d) Tried to control the other.
4. Who is Ada?
(a) Her red-headed friend.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Ora tell Avram she cannot do?
(a) Stay in one place too long.
(b) Forgive Sami.
(c) Carry him any further.
(d) Return to Haifa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone call with Ora?
2. In what room does Avram stay?
3. What is Rami's problem?
4. What does Sami have to do before picking up Ora?
5. What is one thing she and he discuss when he wakes?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)