|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Walk, pages 116-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ora say in a note to Ofer?
(a) She decides not to leave a note.
(b) She explains what she does not understand.
(c) That she is angry that he accepted the mission.
(d) That she is proud of him.
2. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
(a) If he is fearful of recording his image.
(b) If he thinks he owns her.
(c) If she still loves her husband.
(d) If she is singing the same song.
3. What does Avram ask Ora when he calls?
(a) If Ora will go with him to Gilboa to meet with Ofer.
(b) If Ilan knows Avram calls Ora sometimes.
(c) If Ora is safe.
(d) If Ofer's service is over.
4. Who is Rami?
(a) Sami's youngest son.
(b) The elderly Arab man.
(c) The Arab soldier.
(d) The sick boy.
5. What is Rami's problem?
(a) He is blind.
(b) Something wrong with his digestive system.
(c) He is from Syria.
(d) He is avoiding the draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ora notice about Avram?
2. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
3. In what room does Avram stay?
4. What does Ora beg of Avram?
5. What urge does Ora fight as she shops with Ofer?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)