|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Walk, pages 91-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sami say when Ora calls him and asks him to drive her to Tel Aviv?
(a) He is angry with her.
(b) He will be right over.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He does not want to speak to her ever again.
2. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
(a) Be alone at this time.
(b) Travel with Ora.
(c) Travel with Ofer.
(d) Meet Ofer.
3. What does Ora see on the news?
(a) News of a cease fire.
(b) A video of many soldiers in Ofer's unit getting prepared for a battle.
(c) News of attack in Gilboa.
(d) A video of her and Ofer.
4. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
(a) If he is fearful of recording his image.
(b) If she is singing the same song.
(c) If he thinks he owns her.
(d) If she still loves her husband.
5. What does she beg him to do?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Go to the hospital.
(c) Come back to her.
(d) Move to France.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Ada been dead in the Prologue?
2. What does Ora fear as she is cooking the evening after leaving Ofer?
3. What color is everything in her dream?
4. What does Avram like that they have not done?
5. Who is Ada?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)