|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Walk, pages 91-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sami scared?
(a) They are driving in a dangerous area.
(b) He is the only Arab in the convoy.
(c) He was in an argument with an Israeli soldier.
(d) He was in a protest and is afraid of being recognized.
2. What is the year during which the prologue is set?
3. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
(a) Their fathers.
(d) Their dreams.
4. For what does Ofer chide Ora?
(a) For bringing Sami to Gilboa.
(b) For believing Ofer should have refused the call.
(c) For not letting him travel alone.
(d) For thinking he no longer needs her.
5. What is Rami's problem?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is from Syria.
(c) Something wrong with his digestive system.
(d) He is avoiding the draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leaves him exhausted?
2. How old is she in the flashback in the Prologue?
3. What does he enjoy making her do?
4. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
5. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)