|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Walk, 2000, pages 48-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leaves him exhausted?
(a) His anxiety.
(b) The journey from his room.
(c) Running away.
2. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
(b) Their dreams.
(c) Their fathers.
3. How old is she in the flashback in the Prologue?
4. What does she do every night?
(a) Dream that she is dead.
(b) Have the same dream.
(c) Dream of a room of Arabs.
(d) Dream of her grandmother.
5. What does Ora fear as she is cooking the evening after leaving Ofer?
(a) Ilan will know who Ofer is.
(b) She will be informed of Ofer's death.
(c) Avram will not come to her.
(d) She will always be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
2. What does Ofer say is needed more of by his unit?
3. Who is Ada?
4. What does Avram ask Ora when he calls?
5. In what room does Avram stay?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)