|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Walk, 2000, pages 48-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she beg him to do?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Move to France.
(c) Go to the hospital.
(d) Come back to her.
2. What does Avram ask Ora when he calls?
(a) If Ora is safe.
(b) If Ofer's service is over.
(c) If Ilan knows Avram calls Ora sometimes.
(d) If Ora will go with him to Gilboa to meet with Ofer.
3. What is he unable to do?
(a) Make her love him.
(b) Stay awake.
(c) Share her dreams.
(d) Share her fears.
4. Why does Ora refuse to take her cell phone?
(a) She plans to take her cell phone.
(b) She does not want to be found.
(c) It will not get a signal where she is going.
(d) She will not be able to recharge it anyway.
5. Why does Avram say he cannot do?
(a) Travel with Ora.
(b) Be alone at this time.
(c) Meet Ofer.
(d) Travel with Ofer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
2. Why does he yell at her?
3. Who called Ora that morning?
4. What is the year during which the prologue is set?
5. What does Ora say in a note to Ofer?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)