|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Walk, 2000, pages 48-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year during which the prologue is set?
2. What does Avram like that they have not done?
(a) Tried to control the other.
(b) Given their names in the three nights they've known each other.
(c) Obeyed their parents' summons home.
(d) Joined the military.
3. Why does he yell at her?
(a) To bring him something to drink.
(b) To be quiet.
(c) For calling him by her husband's name.
(d) For taking his picture.
4. Why is Sami scared?
(a) He is the only Arab in the convoy.
(b) They are driving in a dangerous area.
(c) He was in a protest and is afraid of being recognized.
(d) He was in an argument with an Israeli soldier.
5. What does Ora say in a note to Ofer?
(a) She decides not to leave a note.
(b) That she is angry that he accepted the mission.
(c) That she is proud of him.
(d) She explains what she does not understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is she in the flashback in the Prologue?
2. What does she beg him to do?
3. Who is Ada?
4. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
5. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)