|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Walk, 2000, pages 48-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
(b) For ignoring Ilan.
(c) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(d) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
2. What does Avram ask Ora when he calls?
(a) If Ora will go with him to Gilboa to meet with Ofer.
(b) If Ilan knows Avram calls Ora sometimes.
(c) If Ofer's service is over.
(d) If Ora is safe.
3. Where does Ofer have to be taken?
(a) Near Gilboa.
(b) To the military base outside Tel Aviv.
(c) Back to the West Bank.
(d) Near Haifa.
4. For how long has Ada been dead in the Prologue?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) She is still alive.
(d) A few days.
5. Why does Ora refuse to take her cell phone?
(a) She plans to take her cell phone.
(b) She does not want to be found.
(c) It will not get a signal where she is going.
(d) She will not be able to recharge it anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is everything in her dream?
2. Who does Avram think of as being snobbish?
3. Who is Sami?
4. What leaves him exhausted?
5. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)