|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: The Walk, pages 514-553.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ora try to distract Avram?
(a) So he will not get scared.
(b) So he will not notice where they are walking.
(c) To help pass the time.
(d) So he will not think about Ofer.
2. What does Avram do as Ora is describing Ofer?
(a) Climbs into Ora's sleeping bag and makes love to her.
(c) Falls back to sleep.
(d) Listens intently without commenting.
3. What do the three men who Ora and Avram greet offer the two?
4. What does Ora think Ofer is more suited to than she is?
(a) Being kind.
(b) Soothing people.
(c) Life in Israel.
(d) Keeping quiet.
5. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To Rami's family.
(c) To the induction office.
(d) To visit her granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
2. What does the Commander claim about Avram?
3. What does Ora advice Ofer to never do?
4. What does Ora feel happens when she writes?
5. Where does Ora say Ilan goes on the second or third day of the war?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)