|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Walk, pages 91-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ofer chide Ora?
(a) For thinking he no longer needs her.
(b) For bringing Sami to Gilboa.
(c) For believing Ofer should have refused the call.
(d) For not letting him travel alone.
2. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
(b) For ignoring Ilan.
(c) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(d) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
3. How does the boy in the hospital during the war signal enemy planes?
(a) With a short-wave radio.
(b) With mirrors.
(c) With matches.
(d) With a bonfire.
4. What does Sami ask Ora not to tell Ilan?
(a) That Ora is with Sami.
(b) That Ora was in a cab with an illegal alien.
(c) That he accidentally hit Ora.
(d) That Ora paid Sami a bonus.
5. What does Ora say in a note to Ofer?
(a) That she is angry that he accepted the mission.
(b) She explains what she does not understand.
(c) That she is proud of him.
(d) She decides not to leave a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ora treat Rami?
2. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
3. Where does Sami say he is taking Rami?
4. What leaves him exhausted?
5. Of what does Sami assure Ora?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)