|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Walk, pages 91-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is he unable to do?
(a) Stay awake.
(b) Make her love him.
(c) Share her dreams.
(d) Share her fears.
2. To what does Sami admit after they pass the checkpoint?
(a) Rami is an illegal alien.
(b) That Sami is moving away.
(c) That Ofer was rude to Sami.
(d) That Rami is his illegitimate son.
3. What does Rami need?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A fake passport.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A new assignment.
4. Of what does Sami assure Ora?
(a) That Sami is no longer angry with Ora.
(b) That there is no problem with Rami concerning the check point.
(c) That Sami will take Ora all the way to Tel Aviv.
(d) That Rami is an Israeli citizen.
5. What do Ora and Sami never discuss?
(a) Their dreams.
(c) Their fathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls had occupied the room where Ora is left?
2. What does Sami say when he returns to the phone call with Ora?
3. How does Ora treat Rami?
4. Where does Ora tell Ofer she is going?
5. What does Ora demand of Sami before they reach the checkpoint?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)