|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Walk, pages 267-320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who seemed concerned for Ora say to them?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He asked them to take his picture by the Sea with his wife.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is ill.
2. What is Rami's problem?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is avoiding the draft.
(c) He is from Syria.
(d) Something wrong with his digestive system.
3. What is one attribute of Ofer's that Ora mentions?
4. Near what area are Ora and Avram?
(b) Near Haifa.
(d) Near Ramla.
5. Why does Ora ask Sami to pull over?
(a) To let Avram go to the bathroom.
(b) To take a picture of Mount Ararat.
(c) To find her water bottle.
(d) To throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Avram refuse to go out with a nurse at the hospital who asks him?
2. What does Ora have with her as she waits for Sami?
3. Why is Ora excited in the time she and Avram are spending together?
4. What does Ora say about hers and Ilan's relationship?
5. Who is Neta?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)