|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Walk, pages 267-320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who seemed concerned for Ora say to them?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He asked them to take his picture by the Sea with his wife.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is lost.
2. What does Rami need?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A new assignment.
(c) A fake passport.
(d) A nurse.
3. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
(a) That Sami dumped them there.
(b) That she wants to get on the road right away without eating.
(c) That no one ever leaves that hospital.
(d) That it was the only motel around.
4. What does Ofer try to do while he and Ora are shopping?
(a) Pretend that all is good in his life.
(b) Fill her in on what he left out earlier.
(c) Comfort Ora.
(d) Pretend to be happy.
5. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
(a) To feel close to Ofer.
(b) To not be nervous.
(c) To know he's safe.
(d) To give him strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ora say Adam is?
2. Who is Rami?
3. What does Avram say Ofer does not get from Avram?
4. What does Ora do when she feels an intense pain?
5. Why does Ora feel guilty?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)