|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Walk, pages 267-320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Ora that morning?
(c) No one.
2. When does Ora say she'll take Avram home?
(a) Next week.
(d) The next night.
3. How does Ora treat Rami?
(a) She tries to show respect to the elderly woman.
(b) She scorns the soldier.
(c) She hugs him to her.
(d) She ignores the elderly man.
4. Why does Ora feel guilty?
(a) For neglecting her daughter in search of her son.
(b) For ignoring Ilan.
(c) For telling her mother goodbye when her mother is ill.
(d) For not realizing it is a bad idea to hire an Arab.
5. What does Avram try to imagine?
(a) Ora's face when they were teens.
(b) Ilan's anger.
(c) Ofer's face.
(d) A young male version of Ora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ora hear in Sami's voice?
2. When is the first time Ilan leaves Ora?
3. Why does Ora say she needs to talk about Ofer?
4. What does Ora continue to tell Avram?
5. How does Ora answer Avram's question?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)