1. Why does he yell at her?
(a) To be quiet.
(b) For taking his picture.
(c) To bring him something to drink.
(d) For calling him by her husband's name.
2. What does she wonder when he yells at her the next night?
(a) If she is singing the same song.
(b) If he thinks he owns her.
(c) If he is fearful of recording his image.
(d) If she still loves her husband.
3. What does she do every night?
(a) Dream that she is dead.
(b) Dream of her grandmother.
(c) Have the same dream.
(d) Dream of a room of Arabs.
4. What color is everything in her dream?
5. Who is Ada?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her red-headed friend.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) A neighbor.
6. What does he enjoy making her do?
7. What is he unable to do?
(a) Share her fears.
(b) Make her love him.
(c) Share her dreams.
(d) Stay awake.
8. What leaves him exhausted?
(a) Running away.
(b) His anxiety.
(d) The journey from his room.
This section contains 4,918 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)