|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of teachers needed to visit and revisit the regular curriculum question regularly?
(a) High school teachers.
(b) College teachers.
(c) Elementary school teachers.
(d) Middle school teachers.
2. In Chapter 5, "Liberating the Curriculum," which college was referenced in a conversation Zelma participated in?
3. What did Ayers suggest should be the center of knowledge?
(b) The child and the classroom.
(c) Standardized tests.
4. What is the root word for evaluation discussed in Chapter 6, "Keeping Track"?
5. What type of school grew out of the civil rights struggle?
(a) Black Power Schools.
(b) Peace Schools.
(c) Freedom Schools.
(d) SNCC Schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought the culture of the Sioux people to life for Zayd?
2. According to Ayers in Chapter 4, "Building Bridges," what was the "work of life"?
3. How old was Zayd when the transformation of child to adult began?
4. Who described an astonishing process while teaching a course "The Art of Black English"?
5. Who was one of William Ayers mentors?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)