|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ayers state is required for "greatness in teaching"?
(a) An encounter with autobiography.
(b) A developed curriculum.
(d) A great teacher trainer.
2. What is a set of techniques and directions to be mastered discussed in Chapter 7, "The Mystery of Teaching"?
3. In Chapter 4, "Building Bridges," what instrument did Bear play?
4. Which culture required that each boy kill a lion and be circumcised in order to become a man?
5. Who was critically injured in a mountain climbing accident and struggled to walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ayers said that someone is required to lay the first plank for what?
2. What city is La Escuela Fratney located?
3. According to Ayers, what consumes millions and millions of education dollars?
4. Ayers believes that what is more than pieces of information, more than subject matter, more even than the disciplines?
5. As suggested in Chapter 6, "Keeping Track," who requires standardized tests to comply with state law?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)