|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which culture required that each boy kill a lion and be circumcised in order to become a man?
2. What did Ayers suggest should be the center of knowledge?
(b) Standardized tests.
(c) The child and the classroom.
3. What do educators become when "talk turned to skills" according to Ayers?
4. Who must be autobiographers and be authentic suggested by Ayers?
5. Which group of people are naturally curious about their world they inhabit?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ayers, what consumes millions and millions of education dollars?
2. According to Ayers, what are schools?
3. What is an important window into a child and an essential part of any bridge's blueprint suggested by Ayers?
4. Who described an astonishing process while teaching a course "The Art of Black English"?
5. What is a sophisticated and complex cognitive process as suggested in Chapter 5, "Liberating the Curriculum"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)