|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What, as stated by Ayers, is a quality nurtured in solidarity with others?
2. What does Ayers say followed Jose around like a shadow?
c) Job loss.
d) School failure.
3. What type of music was played at the detention center during work time?
a) Rock music.
b) Rap music.
c) Classical music.
d) Country music.
4. Who documented her classroom experiences through an impressive series of books?
a) Kevin Sweeney.
b) Vivian Gussin Paley.
c) Maxine Greene.
d) Hannah Arendt.
5. What model is curriculum built on based on Ayers's research?
a) The teacher-centered model.
b) The student-centered model.
c) The deficit model.
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)