Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Preface
1. What is the difference between the old and new edition of "To Teach: The Journey of a Teacher"?
2. As stated by Ayers, why are people drawn to the teaching profession?
3. Describe the link between dropouts and literacy skills Ayers addressed in his research.
4. Ayers discusses a link between democracy and education. What is the link between democracy and education?
5. What does Ayers say that childhood is a time for?
6. According to Ayers, what is every child?
This section contains 814 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)