|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lawyer's nickname?
2. Who does Morgan buy a drink for after talking with the lawyer in Part 3?
3. How much does Morgan offer to pay Albert per day?
4. What does Gordon first drink after his marriage ends?
5. What time does Morgan say he will tie up at Freddie's dock after getting his money?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Explain some of the different smuggling scenes, what the outcomes were, and how these events affected the tone of the book.
Essay Topic 3
How does Morgan change when he is around his family versus when he is around his friends? What causes these changes?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)