|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer in Part 3?
2. What is Mr. Bradley's first name?
3. What do the men leaving the bank do when Albert warns Morgan not to get mixed up with them?
4. How does Gordon describe the sheriff?
5. How many children does Morgan have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were a few different social and political ideals mentioned and discussed in this book. What are some of these ideals, and how does their presence in the book affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
How does Morgan's relationship with Simmons change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters, write their main motivation throughout the book, and explain how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)