|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What are the lawyer's clients financing?
3. Why is Mrs. Gordon afraid to say her prayers?
4. Where is Morgan at the beginning of Part 3?
5. Where does Gordon go after his marriage ends?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Morgan endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)