|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan want it to look like when the Cubans board Freddie's boat?
2. What does Gordon have on his face when he comes back from the Bradley's party?
3. What is the lawyer's nickname?
4. What will Morgan be doing when he is tied up at Freddie's dock?
5. What is the Communist's name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Morgan's relationship with Simmons change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 2
What were the major points of the Cuban Revolution, and how do these ideals affect Morgan?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)