|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is MacWalsey's profession?
(b) Stocks and Bondsman.
2. How many gallons of gas does Morgan say he needs for his trip in Freddie's boat?
(a) 250 gallons.
(b) 200 gallons.
(c) 150 gallons.
(d) 50 gallons.
3. What is the Communist's name?
(a) Nelson Jacks.
(b) Nate Jinks.
(c) Nathan Jims.
(d) Nathaniel Jacobs.
4. Why is Mrs. Gordon afraid to say her prayers?
(a) She married outside of the church.
(b) She has been cheating on her husband.
(c) She killed a man.
(d) She gets abortions.
5. What kind of gun does Morgan put on Freddie's boat?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A shot gun.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men is the lawyer in Part 3 working with?
2. What is the lawyer's nickname?
3. What scares Morgan about the lawyer in Part 3?
4. What is the name of the lawyer in Part 3?
5. Where does Gordon go after his marriage ends?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)