|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Morgan say is essential for a good crossing of the Gulf?
a) Good passengers.
c) Cloud cover.
d) Good weather.
2. How long has the grain broker been divorced?
a) 20 years.
b) 10 years.
c) 5 years.
d) 15 years.
3. What does Morgan want it to look like when the Cubans board Freddie's boat?
a) A hijacking.
b) A business matter.
c) A fishing trip.
d) A planned meeting.
4. How much per immigrant is offered to Morgan at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Gordon do when his wife says she hates a certain word?
a) Slaps her.
This section contains 837 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)