|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men leaving the bank do when Albert warns Morgan not to get mixed up with them?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Knock him out.
(c) Throw him overboard.
(d) Gag him.
2. What is the name of the lawyer in Part 3?
3. How many gallons of gas does Morgan say he needs for his trip in Freddie's boat?
(a) 150 gallons.
(b) 50 gallons.
(c) 250 gallons.
(d) 200 gallons.
4. What is Laughton's first name?
5. Who has asked Mrs. Gordon to marry him?
(b) Mr. Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan call Mrs. Laughton when she flirts with him?
2. Who does Morgan need the refugees to handle in Part 3 before he can smuggle them?
3. What does MacWalsey's wife compare Morgan's face to?
4. How much does Morgan offer to pay Albert per day?
5. Why does Marie force herself to stay awake while Morgan sleeps in Part 3?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)