|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Morgan injured while working with the black man?
(a) His face.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His leg.
(d) His stomach.
2. What is Morgan afraid Sing will do to him?
(a) Keep him from killing the immigrants.
(b) Withhold his earned money.
(c) Ask him to work for him again.
(d) Turn him in.
3. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
(a) The Florida Keys.
(b) The Coast of Tortugas.
(c) The Jamaican Bay.
(d) The Gulf of Mexico.
4. How much does Morgan tell Johnson he will charge for the rod and reel?
5. Why does Morgan think he was injured?
(a) Someone was not paid off.
(b) Morgan was late.
(c) They saw the black man.
(d) Someone tipped off the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
2. Who tries to cheer Morgan up after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
3. How many men does Mr. Sing want Morgan to smuggle?
4. What is the black man injured with while working with Morgan?
5. What is Morgan's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Frankie paid to give to Morgan after he accepts the job from Sing?
2. Who is the Communist, and how does Gordon feel about him?
3. Why does Morgan say Sing was not a very good business man?
4. What does Morgan regret after hearing that Johnson left without paying him?
5. What does Roberto say when they push Albert's body overboard?
6. Why does Wesley think it is silly to be bootlegging in Part 2?
7. What does Wesley think Morgan should have done when they were shot at?
8. What does Morgan put up for a guarantee when chartering Freddy's boat?
9. How does Carpenter describe his relationship with Johnston?
10. What does Marie do for Morgan before he leaves again at the end of Part 3?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)