|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morgan decide not to kill Eddy?
(a) He cannot navigate by himself.
(b) He trusts Eddy.
(c) His name is on the passenger list.
(d) He needs a helper.
2. What is dizzying to Morgan when he pulls into Woman Key?
(a) His lost blood.
(b) Wallace's screams.
(c) The smell of booze.
(d) The darkness.
3. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
4. What hits Johnson in the belly on his first day of his chartered boat time?
(a) The helm.
(b) A jib.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A fishing rod.
5. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan's first name?
2. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
3. When does Morgan know he will not be paid his settlement?
4. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
5. What does the black man think Morgan should have done when they were apprehended?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is described in the last lines of the book?
2. What news does Simmons bring at the end of Part 3, and how does Morgan respond to this?
3. Why does Morgan say Sing was not a very good business man?
4. Why will Morgan not be able to make a living off of alcohol while in Havana?
5. What does Roberto say when they push Albert's body overboard?
6. What does Johnson do when he gets a huge marlin on his line, and how does Morgan respond to this?
7. What does Adams say to Morgan when he sees him in Woman Key?
8. How does Marie plan to deal with the death of her husband?
9. What happens when Gordon sees MacWalsey at the bar?
10. What does Morgan do just before he meets with Sing on the shore?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)