|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the black man think will be more painful than his initial wound?
(a) Going to jail.
(b) The healing process.
(c) The medical attention.
(d) Finding work while wounded.
2. What is the black man's name?
3. What is the black man injured with while working with Morgan?
(a) A piece of coral.
(b) A club.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Frankie give to Morgan when he casts off?
(a) A map.
(b) A fake ID.
(c) A bundle of money.
(d) A picture of a black man.
5. What animal does Morgan compare Wing to when he bounces?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wallaby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frankie paid to deliver the item that he gives to Morgan before he casts off?
2. What is Harrison's occupation?
3. What does Morgan forbid the Chinese passengers to take with them?
4. What is Morgan heading for at Sand Key?
5. What does Mr. Sing do when Morgan grabs him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Gordon tries to fight with MacWalsey?
2. What does Albert say about Morgan in Part 3?
3. What does Morgan wonder about the lawyer in Part 3?
4. What are Morgan's girls happy about when he returns home at the end of Part 3?
5. How does Frankie make a living in Havana?
6. What do customs men ask Morgan at Freddy's Place?
7. What does Morgan tell Eddy to do after he gets his money from Sing?
8. How is Morgan wounded by the Cubans, and what does he choose to do?
9. What do three men beg Morgan for at the beginning of the book?
10. How does Marie feel about her husband after he dies?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)