|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Sing killed?
(a) He is drowned.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) His neck is snapped.
2. What did Eddy sneak aboard Morgan's boat with when he left for his first job for Mr. Sing?
3. Where does Morgan go after his stop in Woman Key?
(a) Garrison Bright.
(b) Houchin's Bay.
(c) The Southern Key.
(d) Falltham's Harbor.
4. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. How many guns did Morgan take with him on his first job for Mr. Sing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
2. What happened to the previous captain who worked for Mr. Sing?
3. How long has Mr. Sing been in business when he hires Morgan?
4. What is Morgan supposed to transfer at Woman Key?
5. What does Morgan say Mr. Sing sounds like to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roberto say when they push Albert's body overboard?
2. What is Frankie paid to give to Morgan after he accepts the job from Sing?
3. What does Morgan do just before he meets with Sing on the shore?
4. What does Johnson do when he gets a huge marlin on his line, and how does Morgan respond to this?
5. What do customs men ask Morgan at Freddy's Place?
6. What does Wesley think Morgan should have done when they were shot at?
7. What does Wesley say about his wound when Morgan leaves Woman Key?
8. What does Marie do for Morgan before he leaves again at the end of Part 3?
9. What does Morgan respond to the men begging him for something at the beginning of the book?
10. What happens when Gordon sees MacWalsey at the bar?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)