|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bacuranao?
(a) A dock.
(b) A beach.
(c) A bar.
(d) An island.
2. What does the black man think Morgan should have done when they were apprehended?
(a) Fought back more fiercely.
(b) Put his boat at full-speed.
(c) Turned in his new boss for a plea deal.
(d) Given up the contraband.
3. What does Morgan anchor his boat among when he gets to Woman Key?
(a) A rocky beach.
(c) Palm strands.
(d) A coral reef.
4. What is Morgan seeking at his stop after Woman Key?
(a) A rendezvous.
(b) A bank.
(c) A good meal.
(d) Medical attention.
5. What does Frankie call Mr. Sing?
(a) A champ.
(b) A chall.
(c) A chump.
(d) A chink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
2. What is the name of the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
3. Why does Johnson not use Morgan for the full chartered time?
4. What does Eddy find on the boat before falling asleep after Sing is killed?
5. How long has Mr. Sing been in business when he hires Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marie feel about her husband after he dies?
2. What does Morgan find on board just as he is about to drift to the place where he will meet Sing?
3. What does Wesley think Morgan should have done when they were shot at?
4. How is Morgan wounded by the Cubans, and what does he choose to do?
5. What is Frankie paid to give to Morgan after he accepts the job from Sing?
6. What news does Simmons bring at the end of Part 3, and how does Morgan respond to this?
7. What does Adams say to Morgan when he sees him in Woman Key?
8. What does Albert say about Morgan in Part 3?
9. What does Wesley say about his wound when Morgan leaves Woman Key?
10. What does Morgan regret after hearing that Johnson left without paying him?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)