|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
2. What does Mr. Sing do when Morgan grabs him?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Stabs him.
3. What does the black man on the boat spend his daily stipend on every night?
(d) Phone calls.
4. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) All of these.
(b) He would get jail time.
(c) He would be fined.
(d) He would lose his boat.
5. What is Bacuranao?
(a) A beach.
(b) A bar.
(c) A dock.
(d) An island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
2. Where is Morgan at the beginning of the book?
3. What did Eddy sneak aboard Morgan's boat with when he left for his first job for Mr. Sing?
4. Where does Mr. Sing want Morgan to take some men?
5. Where do immigrants want Morgan to take them at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do customs men ask Morgan at Freddy's Place?
2. What does Morgan tell Eddy to do after he gets his money from Sing?
3. What does Roberto say when they push Albert's body overboard?
4. What does Morgan wonder about the lawyer in Part 3?
5. What happens when Gordon tries to fight with MacWalsey?
6. Why does Morgan say Sing was not a very good business man?
7. What does Wesley say about his wound when Morgan leaves Woman Key?
8. What makes travel difficult when Morgan and Wesley are wounded?
9. What does Mr. Sing hire Morgan to do?
10. What does Albert say about Morgan in Part 3?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)