|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan heading for at Sand Key?
(a) The drop-off point.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) The cantina.
2. What does the black man think will be more painful than his initial wound?
(a) Finding work while wounded.
(b) The healing process.
(c) The medical attention.
(d) Going to jail.
3. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) He would be fined.
(b) All of these.
(c) He would get jail time.
(d) He would lose his boat.
4. What does Eddy find on the boat before falling asleep after Sing is killed?
(c) Some booze.
(d) A life saver.
5. What does Morgan forbid the Chinese passengers to take with them?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the black man on the boat spend his daily stipend on every night?
2. What is Morgan afraid Sing will do to him?
3. What does Sing give to Morgan just before he is killed?
4. When does Morgan know he will not be paid his settlement?
5. What does Morgan anchor his boat among when he gets to Woman Key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wesley think Morgan should have done when they were shot at?
2. What are Morgan's girls happy about when he returns home at the end of Part 3?
3. What does Albert say about Morgan in Part 3?
4. What does Morgan do when he is at five-foot-deep water just off the shore of Bacuranao?
5. Why does Mrs. Gordon say she is afraid to pray anymore?
6. What does Morgan put up for a guarantee when chartering Freddy's boat?
7. What does Mr. Sing hire Morgan to do?
8. What does Morgan do just before he meets with Sing on the shore?
9. How does Morgan meet Mr. Sing, and what is his first impression of the man?
10. What do customs men ask Morgan at Freddy's Place?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)