|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan seeking at his stop after Woman Key?
(a) A rendezvous.
(b) A good meal.
(c) Medical attention.
(d) A bank.
2. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
3. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
(a) A knife.
(b) A club.
(c) A gun.
(d) A piece of coral.
4. What happened to the previous captain who worked for Mr. Sing?
(a) He got rich and retired.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was deported.
(d) He was killed.
5. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
2. How does Morgan describe Johnson's style?
3. What does the black man think Morgan should have done when they were apprehended?
4. What is Bacuranao?
5. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frankie say to Morgan after he has accepted the job from Sing?
2. What does Wesley think Morgan should have done when they were shot at?
3. Why does Morgan say Sing was not a very good business man?
4. What does Morgan regret after hearing that Johnson left without paying him?
5. What does Marie do for Morgan before he leaves again at the end of Part 3?
6. What does Mr. Sing hire Morgan to do?
7. What does Morgan do just before he meets with Sing on the shore?
8. What word does Mrs. Gordon say she hates, and how does her husband respond to this?
9. How does the tax man plan to kill himself, and what is the one drawback about it for him?
10. What does Morgan notice after taking the wheel back from Emilio?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)