|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Morgan when he is injured?
(a) Santa Maria.
(b) Santa Dominga.
2. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) He would get jail time.
(b) All of these.
(c) He would be fined.
(d) He would lose his boat.
3. How does Morgan describe Johnson's style?
4. What does the black man think will be more painful than his initial wound?
(a) The healing process.
(b) The medical attention.
(c) Finding work while wounded.
(d) Going to jail.
5. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A piece of coral.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the black man sure no one will be looking for them at Woman Key?
2. What did Eddy sneak aboard Morgan's boat with when he left for his first job for Mr. Sing?
3. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
4. What is Morgan afraid Sing will do to him?
5. Where is Morgan injured while working with the black man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marie plan to deal with the death of her husband?
2. What does the Coast Guard find when they approach the Queen Conch?
3. How does Albert describe Morgan's wife?
4. What does Morgan notice after taking the wheel back from Emilio?
5. Who are the men on the yacht at Pier 4?
6. What does Adams say to Morgan when he sees him in Woman Key?
7. How does Marie feel about her husband after he dies?
8. How does Morgan meet Mr. Sing, and what is his first impression of the man?
9. What does Emilio say to explain Roberto's actions?
10. What do customs men ask Morgan at Freddy's Place?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)