|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Morgan need the refugees to handle in Part 3 before he can smuggle them?
2. What does Gordon envy about the Communist?
(a) His following.
(b) His courage.
(c) His stature.
(d) His travels.
3. What is Laughton's first name?
4. How many speedboats does Morgan say are fast enough to catch Freddie's?
5. Why does Marie force herself to stay awake while Morgan sleeps in Part 3?
(a) So she can make sure he doesn't leave.
(b) So she can wake him up on time.
(c) So she can warn him of intruders.
(d) So she can care for him in a relapse.
6. Who does Gordon say has ruined his life?
(b) His wife.
7. What is the name of the lawyer in Part 3?
8. Who does Morgan buy a drink for after talking with the lawyer in Part 3?
9. What is Gordon's occupation?
10. What is the name of the leader of the men being smuggled in Part 3?
11. What is the Communist's name?
(a) Nathan Jims.
(b) Nathaniel Jacobs.
(c) Nelson Jacks.
(d) Nate Jinks.
12. How much does Morgan offer to pay Albert per day?
13. Who is a lawyer looking for in Part 3?
(a) Juan Rodriguez.
(b) Manuel Rodriguez.
(c) Julio Rodriguez.
(d) Jesus Rodriguez.
14. What does Morgan consider doing when he gets to Crawfish Bar?
(a) Turning around.
(b) Going aground.
(c) Firing a flare.
(d) Shooting Roberto.
15. What does Freddie own to make his living?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A rental property.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men is the lawyer in Part 3 working with?
2. What broke Mrs. Gordon's mother's heart when she got married?
3. What will Morgan be doing when he is tied up at Freddie's dock?
4. What is Mr. Bradley's first name?
5. What is the name of Morgan's wife?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)