|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
2. What is the name of the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
(a) Happy Camper.
(b) South Florida.
(c) The Jolene.
(d) The Princess Marie.
3. How much money is in Morgan's pocket when Johnson breaks his contract?
(a) 4 cents.
(b) 40 dollars.
(c) 40 cents.
(d) 4 dollars.
4. How much does Morgan tell Johnson he will charge for the rod and reel?
5. What does Frankie tell Morgan is the most dangerous part of working for Mr. Sing?
(a) Crossing alone.
(b) Hitting the drop-off.
(c) Being late.
(d) Meeting with officials.
6. How many guns did Morgan take with him on his first job for Mr. Sing?
7. Where does Morgan go after his stop in Woman Key?
(a) Falltham's Harbor.
(b) The Southern Key.
(c) Garrison Bright.
(d) Houchin's Bay.
8. Where do immigrants want Morgan to take them at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dominican Republic.
9. What happened to the previous captain who worked for Mr. Sing?
(a) He got rich and retired.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He was deported.
10. Why does Johnson remove his harness?
(a) To get comfortable.
(b) To have better vision.
(c) To show his finesse.
(d) To feel more capable.
11. What hits Johnson in the belly on his first day of his chartered boat time?
(a) A jib.
(b) A fishing rod.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) The helm.
12. How many immigrants need Morgan to smuggle them at the beginning of the book?
13. How is Mr. Sing killed?
(a) His neck is snapped.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is drowned.
14. What is Morgan heading for at Sand Key?
(a) The cantina.
(b) The drop-off point.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The lighthouse.
15. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
(c) The black man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
2. What does Morgan say about really giant fish?
3. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
4. What does Morgan do with Mr. Sing's dead body?
5. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)