Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3, Chapters 9-14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
a) Two flashes of light.
b) A red lantern.
c) A bird call.
d) Three shots of a flare gun.
2. What does Mr. Sing do when Morgan grabs him?
a) Kicks him.
b) Bites him.
c) Shoots him.
d) Stabs him.
3. What is Morgan's first name?
4. What are the lawyer's clients financing?
a) A revolution.
b) Refugee trafficking.
c) A contraband system.
d) A drug empire.
5. What does Morgan's wife say about Morgan's wound?
a) She hopes it doesn't hurt.
b) She hates everything about it.
This section contains 422 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)