|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to cheer Morgan up after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
(a) The black man.
2. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What is Morgan seeking at his stop after Woman Key?
(a) Medical attention.
(b) A rendezvous.
(c) A bank.
(d) A good meal.
4. What does Frankie give to Morgan when he casts off?
(a) A map.
(b) A fake ID.
(c) A picture of a black man.
(d) A bundle of money.
5. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) He would get jail time.
(b) He would be fined.
(c) He would lose his boat.
(d) All of these.
6. What is the black man injured with while working with Morgan?
(a) A club.
(b) A knife.
(c) A piece of coral.
(d) A gun.
7. How much does Morgan offer to pay Eddy after he decides not to kill him?
(a) $40 a day.
(b) $40 a week.
(c) $40 a month.
(d) $4 a day.
8. What is Morgan afraid the immigrants will do to his boat?
(a) Stain it.
(b) Stink it up.
(c) Mark it as a santuary.
(d) Damage the woodwork.
9. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
(a) A club.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A piece of coral.
10. How is Mr. Sing killed?
(a) His neck is snapped.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is drowned.
11. How many guns did Morgan take with him on his first job for Mr. Sing?
12. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
13. What does the black man think Morgan should have done when they were apprehended?
(a) Fought back more fiercely.
(b) Given up the contraband.
(c) Turned in his new boss for a plea deal.
(d) Put his boat at full-speed.
14. What does Morgan forbid the Chinese passengers to take with them?
(c) All of these.
15. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddy say he was never accused of being, after Sing is killed?
2. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
3. How much money is in Morgan's pocket when Johnson breaks his contract?
4. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
5. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)