|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens shortly after Morgan refuses to smuggle immigrants at the beginning of the book?
(a) They find another boat.
(b) They are arrested.
(c) They kill themselves.
(d) They are shot.
2. What does Morgan regret doing after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
(a) Making fun of Johnson.
(b) Trusting a stranger.
(c) Not taking the immigrants.
(d) Coming back to the dock.
3. Why is the black man sure no one will be looking for them at Woman Key?
(a) They are at an uninhabited area.
(b) There is too much wind.
(c) It is too dark.
(d) It is too cold.
4. What does Morgan consider doing when he gets to Crawfish Bar?
(a) Going aground.
(b) Shooting Roberto.
(c) Firing a flare.
(d) Turning around.
5. When does Morgan know he will not be paid his settlement?
(a) When he hears the sirens at the hotel.
(b) When the plane takes off.
(c) When 5:00 comes and goes.
(d) When he sees a note from Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan forbid the Chinese passengers to take with them?
2. What does Morgan say Mr. Sing sounds like to him?
3. What is Frances' father's occupation?
4. What does Morgan want it to look like when the Cubans board Freddie's boat?
5. Why is Mrs. Gordon afraid to say her prayers?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)