|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many small boatloads of immigrants are loaded onto Morgan's boat by Sing?
2. What broke Mrs. Gordon's mother's heart when she got married?
(a) It was not to a rich man.
(b) It was not for love.
(c) The wedding was not in a church.
(d) It was not to an American.
3. What does Morgan do to hide the black man when a boat floats by them at Woman Key?
(a) Throws a life preserver over him.
(b) Locks him below.
(c) Covers him with a blanket.
(d) Sits on him.
4. What is Bacuranao?
(a) An island.
(b) A dock.
(c) A bar.
(d) A beach.
5. What did Gordon talk to the Sheriff about at Bradley's party?
(a) Marie Morgan.
(b) The bank robbery.
(c) Gordon's wife.
(d) The highjacking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
2. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
3. What is the lawyer's nickname?
4. What does Morgan call Mrs. Laughton when she flirts with him?
5. What kind of men is the lawyer in Part 3 working with?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)