|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Simmons plan to meet the Cubans?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) The docks.
(c) The bank.
(d) The pier.
2. Why is the black man sure no one will be looking for them at Woman Key?
(a) They are at an uninhabited area.
(b) It is too dark.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) There is too much wind.
3. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
4. Where is Morgan when he is injured?
(a) Santa Maria.
(b) Santa Dominga.
5. Who does Morgan need the refugees to handle in Part 3 before he can smuggle them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan buy a drink for after talking with the lawyer in Part 3?
2. Where is the black man injured while working with Morgan?
3. What does Mrs. Gordon say was the goodbye of her marriage?
4. Why does Morgan not share all the details of the smuggling deal with Albert?
5. What is Morgan afraid the immigrants will do to his boat?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)