|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Morgan compare Wing to when he bounces?
(a) A wallaby.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What does MacWalsey's wife not notice about Morgan?
(a) His missing arm.
(b) His strange accent.
(c) His scarred face.
(d) His poor clothing.
3. What does Morgan regret doing after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
(a) Not taking the immigrants.
(b) Making fun of Johnson.
(c) Coming back to the dock.
(d) Trusting a stranger.
4. What does Morgan do with Mr. Sing's dead body?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Sinks it.
(c) Leaves it on the shore.
(d) Burns it.
5. How does Gordon go to the place he chooses after his marriage ends?
(a) He takes a taxi.
(b) He charters a boat.
(c) He rides a bike.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bradley's first name?
2. What is Morgan afraid Sing will do to him?
3. What does Morgan lose the night he is shot?
4. When does Johnson say he will settle with Morgan for the remainder of his chartered time?
5. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)