|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacWalsey's wife compare Morgan's face to?
(a) Adolph Hitler.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Genghis Khan.
2. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
3. Where does the lawyer want to smuggle someone to?
4. What is Morgan seeking at his stop after Woman Key?
(a) A good meal.
(b) A rendezvous.
(c) Medical attention.
(d) A bank.
5. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gordon talk to the Sheriff about at Bradley's party?
2. What does Gordon do when his wife says she hates a certain word?
3. Where do immigrants want Morgan to take them at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Morgan when he is injured?
5. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)