|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the men being smuggled in Part 3?
2. What does Mrs. Gordon say was the goodbye of her marriage?
(a) The big fight.
(b) The last sexual encounter.
(c) The slap.
(d) The cheating.
3. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
4. How much does each sack weigh that is thrown overboard at Woman Key?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
5. Where does the lawyer want to smuggle someone to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan's first name?
2. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
3. What did Eddy sneak aboard Morgan's boat with when he left for his first job for Mr. Sing?
4. What is the lawyer's nickname?
5. How does Gordon describe the sheriff?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)