|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Morgan tell Johnson he will charge for the rod and reel?
2. What does Eddy say he was never accused of being, after Sing is killed?
(a) An ally.
(b) An honest man.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A squealer.
3. Where does the lawyer want to smuggle someone to?
4. What is Morgan afraid the immigrants will do to his boat?
(a) Mark it as a santuary.
(b) Damage the woodwork.
(c) Stink it up.
(d) Stain it.
5. Why does Albert appear on the dock when Morgan is readying Freddie's boat?
(a) Marie told him to go there.
(b) He is following the plan.
(c) He is spying for the government.
(d) He needs work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares Morgan about the lawyer in Part 3?
2. What does Eddy find on the boat before falling asleep after Sing is killed?
3. What is the name of the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
4. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
5. What does Morgan do with Mr. Sing's dead body?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)