|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Johnson asked his chartered boat to go?
(a) The Jamaican Bay.
(b) The Gulf of Mexico.
(c) The Florida Keys.
(d) The Coast of Tortugas.
2. Who tries to cheer Morgan up after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
(a) The black man.
3. What does Frankie tell Morgan is the most dangerous part of working for Mr. Sing?
(a) Hitting the drop-off.
(b) Meeting with officials.
(c) Crossing alone.
(d) Being late.
4. What does Morgan anchor his boat among when he gets to Woman Key?
(b) A coral reef.
(c) A rocky beach.
(d) Palm strands.
5. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
(a) Two flashes of light.
(b) Three shots of a flare gun.
(c) A bird call.
(d) A red lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Morgan offer to pay Eddy after he decides not to kill him?
2. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
3. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
4. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
5. What do the men leaving the bank do when Albert warns Morgan not to get mixed up with them?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)