|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens shortly after Morgan refuses to smuggle immigrants at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are arrested.
(b) They kill themselves.
(c) They find another boat.
(d) They are shot.
2. How does Morgan describe Johnson's style?
3. How many immigrants need Morgan to smuggle them at the beginning of the book?
4. How much money per man does Mr. Sing offer Morgan for his services?
5. What is Harrison's occupation?
(a) Police Officer.
(b) Administration Representative.
(d) Border Patrol Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is dizzying to Morgan when he pulls into Woman Key?
2. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
3. Where is Morgan injured while working with the black man?
4. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
5. What is Bacuranao?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)