|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
2. How much does Morgan tell Johnson he will charge for the rod and reel?
3. Who kills Mr. Sing?
4. What does Eddy say he was never accused of being, after Sing is killed?
(a) An honest man.
(b) A squealer.
(c) An ally.
(d) A murderer.
5. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) He would lose his boat.
(b) He would be fined.
(c) He would get jail time.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the book, what does Morgan say his cargo will never do?
2. What does Mr. Sing do when Morgan grabs him?
3. How many men does Mr. Sing want Morgan to smuggle?
4. How is Mr. Sing killed?
5. What does the black man on the boat spend his daily stipend on every night?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)