|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Sing want Morgan to take some men?
2. What is Morgan injured with while working with the black man?
(a) A club.
(b) A gun.
(c) A piece of coral.
(d) A knife.
3. When does Morgan know he will not be paid his settlement?
(a) When the plane takes off.
(b) When 5:00 comes and goes.
(c) When he sees a note from Johnson.
(d) When he hears the sirens at the hotel.
4. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) He would be fined.
(b) He would get jail time.
(c) He would lose his boat.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Morgan say about really giant fish?
(a) They deserve to be left alone.
(b) They are trophies in and of themselves.
(c) They are not worth the fight.
(d) They are not enjoyable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
2. What does Morgan say kept Sing from being a good businessman?
3. What does Eddy say he was never accused of being, after Sing is killed?
4. Where is Morgan when he is injured?
5. What does Morgan regret doing after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)