|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Sing want Morgan to take some men?
2. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
(b) The black man.
3. How many men does Mr. Sing want Morgan to smuggle?
4. How much does Morgan tell Johnson he will charge for the rod and reel?
5. What are the passengers doing on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
(d) Taking photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan afraid the immigrants will do to his boat?
2. Where do immigrants want Morgan to take them at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
4. What does Frankie tell Morgan is the most dangerous part of working for Mr. Sing?
5. What happens shortly after Morgan refuses to smuggle immigrants at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)