|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnson remove his harness?
(a) To feel more capable.
(b) To get comfortable.
(c) To show his finesse.
(d) To have better vision.
2. What does Frankie tell Morgan is the most dangerous part of working for Mr. Sing?
(a) Hitting the drop-off.
(b) Crossing alone.
(c) Meeting with officials.
(d) Being late.
3. How much money per man does Mr. Sing offer Morgan for his services?
4. How many immigrants need Morgan to smuggle them at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Morgan forbid the Chinese passengers to take with them?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan say about really giant fish?
2. What did Eddy sneak aboard Morgan's boat with when he left for his first job for Mr. Sing?
3. What is Frankie paid to deliver the item that he gives to Morgan before he casts off?
4. What does Morgan regret doing after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
5. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)