|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frankie call Mr. Sing?
(a) A chump.
(b) A champ.
(c) A chall.
(d) A chink.
2. Why does Johnson remove his harness?
(a) To get comfortable.
(b) To show his finesse.
(c) To have better vision.
(d) To feel more capable.
3. What is Morgan afraid the immigrants will do to his boat?
(a) Mark it as a santuary.
(b) Stink it up.
(c) Damage the woodwork.
(d) Stain it.
4. What kind of boat is supposed to meet Morgan to pick up the men he is to smuggle for Mr. Sing?
(a) A carrier.
(b) A schooner.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A barge.
5. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan regret doing after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
2. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
3. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
4. What is Bacuranao?
5. At the beginning of the book, what does Morgan say his cargo will never do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)