|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
(a) The black man.
2. Who tries to cheer Morgan up after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
(b) The black man.
3. Why did Johnson charter a boat?
(a) To have an affair.
(b) To go fishing.
(c) To smuggle immigrants.
(d) To travel.
4. What hits Johnson in the belly on his first day of his chartered boat time?
(a) The helm.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A jib.
5. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan say about really giant fish?
2. What happens shortly after Morgan refuses to smuggle immigrants at the beginning of the book?
3. When does Morgan know he will not be paid his settlement?
4. Why does Johnson not use Morgan for the full chartered time?
5. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)