|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much per immigrant is offered to Morgan at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
3. How does Morgan describe Johnson's style?
4. How much money is in Morgan's pocket when Johnson breaks his contract?
(a) 40 cents.
(b) 40 dollars.
(c) 4 cents.
(d) 4 dollars.
5. Where is Morgan at the beginning of the book?
(d) Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan say about really giant fish?
2. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
3. Who tries to cheer Morgan up after Johnson is confirmed as having fled?
4. At the beginning of the book, what does Morgan say his cargo will never do?
5. When does Johnson say he will settle with Morgan for the remainder of his chartered time?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)