|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddy describe Morgan's cost to settle with Johnson?
2. What hits Johnson in the belly on his first day of his chartered boat time?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) The helm.
(d) A jib.
3. When does Johnson say he will settle with Morgan for the remainder of his chartered time?
(a) After the bank opens.
(b) After his Marlin is weighed.
(c) When they dock.
(d) When he gets his next check.
4. What is Morgan's first name?
5. How many immigrants need Morgan to smuggle them at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnson not use Morgan for the full chartered time?
2. Who is at fault for the broken contract of the charter?
3. How long did Johnson charter a boat for?
4. How much does Johnson pay the black man after his first day on the chartered boat?
5. How much per immigrant is offered to Morgan at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)